+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    It's not that I want TC gone...

    It's that I want someone who's got the balls to trim out the dead weight. DD, Osi, Tuck, Webster...


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

  2. #2
    This is where the GM should supersede the coach, where the owner should supersede the GM.

    TC is alright in my book. Fewell, I'll give a pass because he's the one who has to deal with people who don't have the heart for the game.

    Gilbride? I don't know how you can excuse him. I'm done with the shotgun draws, chucking it down field in the hopes someone is open to catch it. Some defenses have played us like they knew what was going to be called, and it's not surprising: we are predictable.

    Gilbride needs to go.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  3. #3
    Reese did make some good moves (most of the FA he picked up were the people that cared, to be honest), but he can't tell TC to bench DD for locklear in the middle of the season when both were healthy...

    To be honest, this culture of loyalty to the player instead of the organization needs to stop.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

  4. #4
    Starter mikeq6722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Auburn, Ma
    Posts
    248
    I want all 3 gone. I think Coughlin can still coach, and do well, just not here anymore. I think this team needs a new voice.

    Im quite sick of Gilbride and the same plays that hes been running for about 6-7 years. People have figured it out, and he hasnt changed.

    Fewell blows.I hate his scheme. I hate how he just sits in a zone and prays for turnovers as teams drive up and down the field. Theres a reason that Buffalo let this guy leave when some thought he might get their head coaching job.


    Im by no mean letting the players off the hook either, just to clarify.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Reese did make some good moves (most of the FA he picked up were the people that cared, to be honest), but he can't tell TC to bench DD for locklear in the middle of the season when both were healthy...

    To be honest, this culture of loyalty to the player instead of the organization needs to stop.
    When you said "trim the deadweight," I thought you meant as to who gets released/traded in the offseason.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    When you said "trim the deadweight," I thought you meant as to who gets released/traded in the offseason.
    Well, he DOES do that. He doesn't make the decision to let Tuck play when he's done pretty much nothing all season, though...


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts