+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We're beating Philly Next Week

I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.

They beat us with VY last year. Besides, I'd rather lose and get the better draft pick...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.

On a side note
    I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.
    baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got healthy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.On a side note I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr
    at this point it couldn't hurt to get the Higher pick
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got heal
    thy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be
    I don't know. Ive never seen a team in more disarray than the 2012 eagles

Living in the Philly market and being a lifelong Giants fan/Eagles hater, I see plenty of the games and the Eagles have actually been playing pretty well lately, much better than the Giants, even if they've lost just as many the past few weeks. The Eagles ALWAYS play the Giants tough.

Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Who cares?
    Me

This team is the 09 team all over again. Lets just get out of the season and wipe out our coachign staff so we can move on from second half collapses forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.