+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Next Season's Secondary

Starting CBs: Prince, Hosley

Starting Safeties: KP, Rolle

Three-Safety Set: KP, Rolle, Brown

Say adios to: T2 and CWebster. Sorry fellas but the young bloods wanna feast. Thanks for your service and don't let the door hit you on the *** when y'all leave.

BOOM!!!

Bench Player
    I'd like to see you say that to CWeb's face without getting your face busted in by the entire Giant's team.

Quote Originally Posted by sp3 View Post
    I'd like to see you say that to CWeb's face without getting your face busted in by the entire Giant's team.
    Are you drunk, stupid, or actually Corey Webster? If it's any of those three you suck!

It is time to transition from the old to the new. I'm less concerned about the fact that we are in danger of missing the playoffs but more concerned about the fact that Coughlin and Co. have wayy too much loyalty to veteran players while young players are willing and able to contribute (i.e. the Bradshaw/Wilson shenanigans).

BOOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Are you drunk, stupid, or actually Corey Webster? If it's any of those three you suck!
    lmao +1

BOOM!!!

Webby by is DONE

Quote Originally Posted by cken View Post
    It is time to transition from the old to the new. I'm less concerned about the fact that we are in danger of missing the playoffs but more concerned about the fact that Coughlin and Co. have wayy too much loyalty to veteran players while young players are willing and able to contribute (i.e. the Bradshaw/Wilson shenanigans).
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Regardless of how poorly he played, I like seeing players that helped get us 2 SB rings treated with some respect rather than have idiots asking them to watch the door not hit their ***

Though I do agree, they need to change some things on defense.

Banned
    I highly doubt NY Giants would assault a fan because they said something like that. They seem like good guys and would let it roll off.

Regardless of how poorly he played, I like seeing players that helped get us 2 SB rings treated with some respect rather than have idiots asking them to watch the door not hit their ***Though I do agree, they need to change some things on defense.
    You are right. The franchise should give him a watch and hold the odor open for him as he is released. He was SO bad in the biggest game of the season the opponent targeted him the entire game. He glass played pathetic for weeks now and looks like a 3 rd string replacement player.