+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

If we listened to every whiny Giant's fan after a season

We'd have no SB rings, be the sham of the NFC East, and a below .500 team.

There is a reason why TC, KG, Fewell, and Reese are put in the positions they're in; and a reason why certain fans all become basement dwelling, hard idiot losers after a "disappointing" season. Half this board is now this in this mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

And I am the now the guy in 1:31 telling you what's what. You guys are SPOILED. This is not an opinion. This is a fact. This is a fact because in the past four years the Giant's have given us 2 SB rings, and you guys refuse to calm down. I used to be the guy calling for TC's head back in '05, but then I realized how spoiled I was to want such a team. I live in NY but my entire family lives in FL. How bad do you think it is to be a Dolphin's fan? I promise you my 7 year old nephew cries less than you guys do. I'd expect Dolphins or Browns fans to ask for switches, but Giants fans? A team that won the SB last year? Every ****ing season when the Giants lose I see the same ****. Over and over. How long does it take to get it through your heads. There is always a point where complaining about management or a player or a team is fine, but we haven't crossed that line yet.

Half this board thinks they can coach better than an OC who has two SB rings. Half this board thinks they can play D better than professional players that worked their entire life to play in the NFL. I get that you guys have to vent but calling for peoples head's easily makes no sense; and only adds to the stupidity of this board.

Bench Player
    WELL I WANT 3 SUPERBOWLS AND GET INTO THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR AND I WANT A QUARTERBACK THAT SPEAKS HIS MIND INSTEAD OF BEING THE NICEST MOST SOFT SPOKEN HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET

Only thing I want is for this team not to embarrass themselves in the fashion they've done this season. I'm not calling for anyone's head, I'm just pissed at how they've closed the season. Zero pride.

Quote Originally Posted by sp3 View Post

There is a reason why TC, KG, Fewell, and Reese are put in the positions they're in; and a reason why certain fans all become basement dwelling, hard idiot losers after a "disappointing" season. Half this board is now this in this mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

And I am the now the guy in 1:31 telling you what's what. You guys are SPOILED. This is not an opinion. This is a fact. This is a fact because in the past four years the Giant's have given us 2 SB rings, and you guys refuse to calm down. I used to be the guy calling for TC's head back in '05, but then I realized how spoiled I was to want such a team. I live in NY but my entire family lives in FL. How bad do you think it is to be a Dolphin's fan? I promise you my 7 year old nephew cries less than you guys do. I'd expect Dolphins or Browns fans to ask for switches, but Giants fans? A team that won the SB last year? Every ****ing season when the Giants lose I see the same ****. Over and over. How long does it take to get it through your heads. There is always a point where complaining about management or a player or a team is fine, but we haven't crossed that line yet.

Half this board thinks they can coach better than an OC who has two SB rings. Half this board thinks they can play D better than professional players that worked their entire life to play in the NFL. I get that you guys have to vent but calling for peoples head's easily makes no sense; and only adds to the stupidity of this board.
    Eh, clearly certain players need pink slips. Some big changes need to happen this offseason.
    We Want 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Only thing I want is for this team not to embarrass themselves in the fashion they've done this season. I'm not calling for anyone's head, I'm just pissed at how they've closed the season. Zero pride.
    This. It's not just THAT they've lost that bothers me, it's HOW they've lost. Two blowouts in a row, in which the established veterans lost their will to fight en masse, while the few that still had fight left in them were left on the bench. If nothing is done to fix this, we're officially squandering talent. I didn't mind having a losing season with Dave Brown because he wasn't a good QB. But Eli Manning has the potential to rival the greatest in the business, and both he and this team are squandering it. Not even fighting for those rings at all. It pisses me off to no end because I *do* know what we have in Eli, and how this team will likely go another 20 years slumming it with the Dave Browns of the world after Eli retires.
    Andre the Giant

Since Coughlin took the helm, he's had 4 different DCs. He's had two different OCs.

Why should Fewell and Gilbride be immune? I can give some slack to Fewell because it's not his fault that players didn't want to play; I can't do the same for Gilbride with his atrocious playcalling.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Banned
    Half this board is now this in this mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ
    Why the heck are you posting a video of Morehead State?

Amen.

then.. quit whining about whiners!
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Starter
    No team can win SBs every year and I certainly don't expect to BUT I do ask for us to be a competitive ball club and to play up to our potential. Do you seriously think that a championship caliber team with a 2.5 game lead in their division should play this badly and lose the division championship. I've seen all 4 SB and I'm proud of our franchise but that doesn't give them the right to embarass us. Yes I said us. They play for us and we hope for their pride and love of the game. No I don't pretend to be a professional football coach but the professionals, as defined by that very word, are paid experts in their fields. I do expect them to do a CONSISTENTLY good job and if we lose we still played good football. So your reasoning is Miami fans grudgingly accept their teams poor performance and we should more than accept ours ? I assume your not joking so that's your logic. Well your certainly Miami fan material. We fans on this stupid board, as you so nicely put it, don't accept this type of performance. We want a highly competitive team. Maybe if Miami fans did they'd get one. You must really dislike Patriot fans that complain. They expect and get a winning record team and have been getting just that for years. Your Miami fans have helped them get that record. We figure if we can beat that team in two SBs we should be up there in that class. I apologize for our stupidity. Thanks for pointing this out. Enjoy the holidays. I'm assume your spending yours in Florida.