+ Reply to Thread

What bothers me the most

Nothing bothers me more than trying to root for a team that doesn't give a ####.

We're like a family that's rooting for their kid during exams and not only does he not study, but he doesn't even show up to write it. It's such a helpless feeling you have where you know there is nothing you can do about it.

What's even worst is when friends (especially fans of rival teams) come and talk trash to you at this time and you're supposed to defend your team as if they're worth defending. They don't deserve it, and I'm going to let it be known to anyone who talks trash, this team isn't going to be defended by me for a long time.
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

That's the worst. I can stomach a loss if they fought hard and gave their all, but this team doesn't... And it isn't new. Go back to the 23-0 home playoff loss in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    That's the worst. I can stomach a loss if they fought hard and gave their all, but this team doesn't... And it isn't new. Go back to the 23-0 home playoff loss in 2005.
    That's exactly what burns my soul.....Browns fans had a better product to cheer for that's more deserving of it. At least they go out and Try to compete. We got nothing. Zero.

I'm glad they're getting called out on it.