+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens Offensive Strategy was simple

Throw it at Corey Webster.... worked like a charm the entire game.

God, he was pathetic.

Teams clued in on this fairly early. He's been bad, but so has the rest of the team.

And PF could not even thing out of the box like, remove correy webster from field or move him to safety or move rolle to cb and put in will hill.

there are some problems that don't have a solution.

CW clearly took the bulk of snaps with the first team all week, to pull him and throw in Hosley who probably took 85% of his snaps at nickle wouldn't have been a whole lot better.

Ravens said it best in words and deeds: we don't respect the Giants pass rush and we can win this game throwing at webster.

Veteran
    Yeah, but they ran the ball pretty good also. I knew we were in trouble when KP was declared inactive....

which is another issue. we had fewer players miss games than other seasons but snee, jpp, kp, bradshaw, nicks are all huge names that really didn't play near 100% for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Throw it at Corey Webster.... worked like a charm the entire game.

Some of the calls were horrible too... that one passing interference was god-awful.... Corey barely touched the receiver. But he was awful throughout the season.

Veteran
    In front of flat screen watching 3 & outs!
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    And PF could not even thing out of the box like, remove correy webster from field or move him to safety or move rolle to cb and put in will hill.
    I was thinking the same thing. He should have either been put in during the nickel package or removed altogether. I threw in the towel on Webster during the first series of the Bengals game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Some of the calls were horrible too... that one passing interference was god-awful.... Corey barely touched the receiver. But he was awful throughout the season.
    I saw that too... I was thinking, finally Webster makes a good play and gets called for PI.