+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Come on guys...Wheres your appreciation?

The NY Giants not looking too good. Im ok with that...I have seen 5 superbowls with 4 wins. Eli Manning with two superbowl mvps. ask the average dallas, steelers, browns etc...how many SB they actually saw LIVE!! Not 100 years ago like dem cowboys...There is so much negativity going on on this board. To the negative people: In reality all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Perhaps you all should look for new teams cause you guys are obviously wasting tickets. Lets stay more positive going forward instead of talking endlessly about firing people and letting all the players go..smh.. We did just win a superbowl last year!!! So what If we dont make it this year, I still bleed blue! Go Giants!!!!........

I'm ok with losing when I feel the team tried..... I just get the feeling this team has played very uninspired football as of late, and that's hard to understand or watch.

Yep...Seen worse for sure and nothing should be taken for granted. But at the same time, people gotta vent. It is pretty frustrating to watch.

Yup. I should totally be proud of this team showing no heart or little sense of urgency in 2 consecutive blow outs. Merry Christmas!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

I became a hard-core fan of this team because of a LOSS -- the 1990 Monday Night Football matchup against the 49ers.

What attracted me was the CHARACTER and FIGHT. We showed that again in the week 17 matchup against the Pats in 2007. Something this team doesn't show during these late season collapses. Too many gutless turds in key spots, I can list them if you need to be reminded. There are about 10 of them.

Even in the Dave Brown years we could hang our hats on Rodney Hampton and a defense that never gave up.

I can take a loss; it's the gutless no-shows that make me angry. That and this team puts itself in the drivers seat year after year with 6-2 starts and then swerves into a tree and hits the ejector seat -- usually into the underside of a ledge. Wile E. Coyote should be our mascott.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 12-24-2012 at 09:55 AM.

I appreciate that they only have one more game to play this season.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode56 View Post
    The NY Giants not looking too good. Im ok with that...I have seen 5 superbowls with 4 wins. Eli Manning with two superbowl mvps. ask the average dallas, steelers, browns etc...how many SB they actually saw LIVE!! Not 100 years ago like dem cowboys...There is so much negativity going on on this board. To the negative people: In reality all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Perhaps you all should look for new teams cause you guys are obviously wasting tickets. Lets stay more positive going forward instead of talking endlessly about firing people and letting all the players go..smh.. We did just win a superbowl last year!!! So what If we dont make it this year, I still bleed blue! Go Giants!!!!........
    My beloved football team........ QUIT!!!!!
    Get well soon 80.

The looked tired...real tired.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode56 View Post
    I'll show appreciation when the team gives me something to appreciate. Just like you, I bleed blue and still remain a big fan of the Giants, but let's call it like it is. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and chucks like a duck...it's a damn duck. They're playing like crap and when you play like crap you open yourself to all kinds of criticism and negativity. They want positive feedback, they need to earn it.

As far as all the talk about who should be fired, I don't know about you but if my work performance drastically decreased, I'd be in the hot seat regardless of what I have done or accomplished the previous year. Why should it be any different for them?

Quote Originally Posted by BJacobs aka The Problem View Post
    I'll show appreciation when the team gives me something to appreciate. Just like you, I bleed blue and still remain a big fan of the Giants, but let's call it like it is. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and chucks like a duck...it's a damn duck. They're playing like crap and when you play like crap you open yourself to all kinds of criticism and negativity. They want positive feedback, they need to earn it.

As far as all the talk about who should be fired, I don't know about you but if my work performance drastically decreased, I'd be in the hot seat regardless of what I have done or accomplished the previous year. Why should it be any different for them?
    I agree.....Right now its about the future.
    Get well soon 80.