+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ROLLE

ROLLE

I just now remembered, on saturday or sometime during the week he said something about "he was going to be a beast for the giants"

hahaha i hope someone calls him out on it. He did nothing to show or back up all the garbage he was spilling before the game.

makes me sick... talks a bunch of trash, doesnt back it up, then never apologizes or gets called on it...

here is the link: www.nfl.com/goto?id=0ap1000000114818

He's also overpaid. Keep KP and Stevie, with Hill and Sash for depth/ST.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Rolle is one of the only players on the field showing any heart

not sure what you guys are talking about

Veteran
    stevie? lol.. he may be a ball hawk but he sucks against the run.. did you see that angle he took on their long run.. nawww.. i prefer to also have a good tackler back there and rolle is as good as they come..

but he did talk a lot and not back it up.. thats true.. no one did on sunday.. no one..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He's also overpaid. Keep KP and Stevie, with Hill and Sash for depth/ST.
    Why? So he can sit out injured all season again?

He was matched up with Boldin most of the night on CB man coverage, which proved to be a mismatch. Rolle played as best as he could as a CB against Boldin, laying out and all.

Rolle is probably the most over rated player the Giants have. He's the Michael Vick of DBs. One great highlight versus a bajillion out of position plays.

And he's vastly overpaid which just adds insult to injury.

Rolle would make a great WILL backer ... which is really the position he ends up playing (whether the scheme dictates it or not).

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    Rolle is one of the only players on the field showing any heart

not sure what you guys are talking about
    all i'm saying is he didnt back up his comments... he said he would be a beast for us.

i dont think he played like a "beast" at all..

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    all i'm saying is he didnt back up his comments... he said he would be a beast for us.

i dont think he played like a "beast" at all..
    He was the leading tackler, again
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Wow, you guys are calling out Rolle now? Is there no end to the madness that has enveloped this board? I'm all for being pissed and disappointed with the team right now, but really, Rolle? Out of everyone who's lining up on defense right now, who exactly is playing better? If you can name 5 players who are playing better(and I mean definitively better) than Rolle, I would be shocked.