+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Time to get some LB's!!

I know that there are very few really good defenses in the NFL these days, but it is hard to identify one of these good defenses that doesn't have good LB's.

We've neglected this position for long enough. Time for an infusion of talent!

I agree

The Giants might draft a LB in the 1st Round.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I think both lines need some attention but it would be great to have an everyplay LB who is a game changer.

I think it is inevitable.

I think Reese is a smart man. I think he knows that John Mara is not happy to see our linebackers getting bent over every game. So, I think there will be a renewed emphasis on the position.

Or, maybe it's the case that our defensive coordinator is not using the players that Reese is selecting properly.

In any event, something is broken, and I think Reese and Coughlin will get it fixed.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I know that there are very few really good defenses in the NFL these days, but it is hard to identify one of these good defenses that doesn't have good LB's.

We've neglected this position for long enough. Time for an infusion of talent!
    Time to revamp the entire defense. We have holes in our entire defense.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Veteran
    We need a solid LB not a mediocre one.

This franchise was built on great linebackers. But as of late they neglected a position that has been a weakness for far to long. No more stop gaps with late round draft picks, or other teams throw away's. I wan't a linebacker or two that we can build around for the next 5-7 years.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    This franchise was built on great linebackers. But as of late they neglected a position that has been a weakness for far to long. No more stop gaps with late round draft picks, or other teams throw away's. I wan't a linebacker or two that we can build around for the next 5-7 years.
    yeah we need to find the next Patrick Willis

Yeah, we can get LBers right after we address DE, DT, and CB.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    +1
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!