+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sons of Anarchy: The Final Season.....

Can't wait!

The 7th and final season starts next week Tuesday. Does Jax find out who killed Tara? And if/when he finds out how will he deal with his mother Gemma? Does he find out Gemma was invloved in his father's death? How does he deal with Juice? How does he deal with the renewed beef with the Mayans and the Chinese gang? Does he finally get his sons away from the MC and the outlaw biker life?

There's been a lot of hype for this final season. The only show that actually lived up to its last season's hype was Breaking Bad IMO. Kurt Sutter promises that this final season won't dissapoint. In fact he said one of the last episodes will be more crazier than Game of Thrones' "Red Wedding."

Anxious to see if it lives up to all the hype.

Good start to the final season last night. I was surprised that Jax killed the Chinese guy from Lin's crew. Obviously he's still angry about Tara's death. But to kill the guy without really get all the facts together was very un-Jax like. He's usually more careful and cunning. Not shot now think later. This is gonna bring even more tension to SAMCRO.

I want Gemma to get hers so badly that it's not even funny.

WOW!!...

Crazy episode 2 tonight. What the heck is Jax trying to do? He hijacks the Chinese drugs and guns killing a bunch of their men then he makes it look like the guys from his Indian Hills charter did it? And he convinces the Indian Hills president that he has a beef with August Marks? Then he kills some of the Indian Hills guys and plants the drugs from the Chinese on them? What the heck is Jax doing? This has got to be more than just getting revenge for Tara's murder.

I've said before that Walter White from Breaking Bad had the biggest arc of any character on TV. I have never seen a character going from endearing and cheering for him to monster and anxiously waiting for his complete demise. Well, if Sons of Anarchy continues down this route Jax Teller will be right behind WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Kurt Sutter promises that this final season won't dissapoint. In fact he said one of the last episodes will be more crazier than Game of Thrones' "Red Wedding."
    The Red Wedding wasn't the finale of a show, so.....Kurt Sutter better step up his game.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    The Red Wedding wasn't the finale of a show, so.....Kurt Sutter better step up his game.
    He said one of the episodes twards the end will be crazier than Red Wedding. Not the series finale. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    He said one of the episodes twards the end will be crazier than Red Wedding. Not the series finale. We'll see.
    Don't get me wrong....I've seen every episode of SOA since the beginning, but...I feel like every episode is TRYING to jump the shark, which is a weird concept. Doesn't matter to me I suppose since i KNOW it's the last season. Some shows end terribly for that reason. Some shows run TOO long, and end up sucking. At least this is ending before I start hating it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Don't get me wrong....I've seen every episode of SOA since the beginning, but...I feel like every episode is TRYING to jump the shark, which is a weird concept. Doesn't matter to me I suppose since i KNOW it's the last season. Some shows end terribly for that reason. Some shows run TOO long, and end up sucking. At least this is ending before I start hating it lol
    Sutter set a really high goal for the final season. We'll see if it lives up to it. The only final season and finale that lived up to the hype IMO was breaking bad.

Another good episode tonight.

Gemma is just flat out wicked! And Jackson's thirst for vegance is leading him down a road to destruction. He's making too many enemies right now. Now he's going after Marks? Why? Because he thinks you might have put the hit on the Chinese? It just doesn't make sense. And I'm shocked that Bobby doesn't see this? He has always been the thinker of the group who puts the club and it's well being over everything. I'm surprised he isn't speaking out.

Last night's episode was crazy. Jax is on a rampage. I still feel bad for Juice, but he was always the wimp of the crew.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Last night's episode was crazy. Jax is on a rampage. I still feel bad for Juice, but he was always the wimp of the crew.
    We still don't know who that guy That was killed by Jax is to Jury. Some SOA forums say the guy was Jury's son. Either way it's gonna comeback and bite Jax and SAMCRO.