+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont want any team to win. If Peyton or Brees wins, theyll have two rings like Eli. Seahawk fans suck. I hate Cam Newton, Tom Bradys a ******, I dont want the 9ers to get another superbowl, their fans also suck. So I guess I want the Chargers??
    dude how can you NOT want Peyton to win? He's the best QB of all time!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I go to the movies like once a year MAYBE....so for me it'd be useless.
    Same, I might see Wolf of Wall Street

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Same, I might see Wolf of Wall Street
    my rooommate liked it so much he saw it twice. said it was awesome.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Seattle is going to win guys.

Just accept it, and when it happens, you won't be so disappointed.

dude how can you NOT want Peyton to win? He's the best QB of all time!!
    I know. Im on the fence. Cause if he wins Eli goes back to little brother role in the eyes of the trolls.

While some like Steve Spagnuolo to return as DC, Giants could promote Peter Giunta to DC. What about then hiring Sam Madison to coach CBs? - from Art Stapleton

hmmmmm, as long as they get after the qb I could care less who we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Seattle is going to win guys.

Just accept it, and when it happens, you won't be so disappointed.
    • The no. 1–ranked DVOA team only made one Super Bowl … (long gulp) … yup, the '07 Pats. Only two other top-three DVOA teams made a Super Bowl: the '10 Packers (third) beat the '10 Steelers (second). The last top-two team in DVOA to actually win the title? The '04 Pats, who finished first. In other words, keep your guard up, Seahawks fans.2

• Underdogs covered six of the last seven Super Bowls and won four outright: the '07 Giants (12-point dogs); the '09 Saints (five-point dogs); the '11 Giants (2.5-point dogs); and the '12 Ravens (4.5-point dogs). The previous four underdogs to win a Super Bowl outright: the '02 Bucs, '01 Pats, '97 Broncos and '90 Giants.

• It's really important to clinch a Round 1 bye, right? Well, the '08 Steelers and '09 Saints were the only bye week teams to win Super Bowls. The Bye Weekers only finished over .500 in the playoffs once, in 2009, when they went 6-3. They never went "chalk," finishing 29-30 overall. By contrast, from 1998 through 2004, the Bye Weekers won six of seven Super Bowls,3 went "chalk" three times (in 1998, 2002 and 2004), and never dipped below .500 (finishing 40-22 overall).

odds are kinda against them
    Oderint Dum Metuant

• The no. 1–ranked DVOA team only made one Super Bowl … (long gulp) … yup, the '07 Pats. Only two other top-three DVOA teams made a Super Bowl: the '10 Packers (third) beat the '10 Steelers (second). The last top-two team in DVOA to actually win the title? The '04 Pats, who finished first. In other words, keep your guard up, Seahawks fans.2

• Underdogs covered six of the last seven Super Bowls and won four outright: the '07 Giants (12-point dogs); the '09 Saints (five-point dogs); the '11 Giants (2.5-point dogs); and the '12 Ravens (4.5-point dogs). The previous four underdogs to win a Super Bowl outright: the '02 Bucs, '01 Pats, '97 Broncos and '90 Giants.

• It's really important to clinch a Round 1 bye, right? Well, the '08 Steelers and '09 Saints were the only bye week teams to win Super Bowls. The Bye Weekers only finished over .500 in the playoffs once, in 2009, when they went 6-3. They never went "chalk," finishing 29-30 overall. By contrast, from 1998 through 2004, the Bye Weekers won six of seven Super Bowls,3 went "chalk" three times (in 1998, 2002 and 2004), and never dipped below .500 (finishing 40-22 overall).

Odds were against us in 2007, as well as 2011.

**** the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    While some like Steve Spagnuolo to return as DC, Giants could promote Peter Giunta to DC. What about then hiring Sam Madison to coach CBs? - from Art Stapleton

hmmmmm, as long as they get after the qb I could care less who we get.
    havent heard that name in awhile.

I think we all like Spags, but, the d-line hasn't been producing much the past few seasons. So idk if it matters who the DC is lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Very interesting.

+ Reply to Thread