+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #156251
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Obviously, but you can end a career that way.

    I was just as pissed as Lunquist was after that bs goal, clear as day he kicked it in.
    The skater can end a goalie career OR his as well by standing in front of a goalie like that.

    Skater is also putting his career in danger too.

  2. #156252
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The skater can end a goalie career OR his as well by standing in front of a goalie like that.

    Skater is also putting his career in danger too.
    A)Goalies have more padding than the Michelin Man.
    B)Im not taking about skating into the goalie full force, Im talking about screening the goalie and getting slashed for it. Guys like Smith from the Islanders was notorious for that. Did you see him swinging his stick at Gretzky like a mad man? lol

  3. #156253
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    A)Goalies have more padding than the Michelin Man.
    B)Im not taking about skating into the goalie full force, Im talking about screening the goalie and getting slashed for it. Guys like Smith from the Islanders was notorious for that. Did you see him swinging his stick at Gretzky like a mad man? lol
    If the skater falls because all of the commotion near the net, he can hurt himself. No?

    Still, it's against the rules, and skaters instigate. I don't blame goalies for doing that. It'll teach them a lesson

  4. #156254
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    7,088
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Went to the gas station not too long ago and there was an Asian woman in there who had a British accent... can't say I have ever seen that before haha
    Really? Have you ever left the country?

    If not, that would explain it......

  5. #156255
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    that sounds hot

  6. #156256
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If the skater falls because all of the commotion near the net, he can hurt himself. No?

    Still, it's against the rules, and skaters instigate. I don't blame goalies for doing that. It'll teach them a lesson
    No cause theyre hockey players. Theyre not women. A "commotion". HA!

  7. #156257
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,799
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No cause theyre hockey players. Theyre not women. A "commotion". HA!
    Kill yourself.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #156258
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Yanks agree to terms with OF Brett Gardner and RHPs Shawn Kelley, Ivan Nova, David Robertson on one-year deals, avoiding arbitration.

  9. #156259
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Listen to the damn youtube video I posted woman!
    dude, im sorry...but the proof youre giving is based on LEGENDARY rap songs....it's NOT plagiarism. there's no ****ign way that Jay-Z thought he was trying to pull one over on anyone by using lyrics from BIG's songs. like, no chance in hell. It's no secret how many times throughout his career that he's said Notorious was the greatest ever. I mean he loved the guy. to him, this was straight up paying respect to the legend.

    I stopped listening to that video after 4 clips, because the point youre trying to make is blatantly ridiculous.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #156260
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That's going viral it seems like
    yea it was on the front page of reddit yesterday when i posted it, so im sure a ton of people did the same thing I did.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts