[/quote]</P>

At least we have the Sox!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Jets and the Sox....very similar I suppose.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Except the Sox win championships</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]**** Antonio and his 8 wives
    [/quote]hes 100% correct. we never know if/when this defense will show
    [/quote]

<u>actually its 100% complerte bull****</u>

If last night just happened to be the one day he visited he would have 180;d what he said saying that this defense is roaring to go and bla bla bla

don't let pierce fool you, under his "command" when he played the defense ABSOLUTELY had its low days...

Pierce was awesome as a sports caster last year, i just feel like more and more hes becoming too typical. He knows better than that.

It all started once he gave his real opinion about Osi. He was back the next day kissing Osi's *** and then comes with this. Just say the truth and be level headed and I think hes losing that.
    [/quote] agree to disagree. you never know with this d imo

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]</p>

At least we have the Sox!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Jets and the Sox....very similar I suppose.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Except the Sox win championships</p>[/quote]Pic in the paper yesterday with Burress fist bumping Rex Ryan both with huge smiles on. It's great to be a jet.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great
    [/quote]</p>

At least we have the Sox!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Jets and the Sox....very similar I suppose.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Except the Sox win championships</p>[/quote]must be easy being a traitor [:O]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

great
    [/quote]</P>

At least we have the Sox!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Jets and the Sox....very similar I suppose.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Except the Sox win championships</P>

[/quote]must be easy being a traitor [:O]
    [/quote]</P>

2007*</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]

If last night just happened to be the one day he visited he would have 180;d what he said saying that this defense is roaring to go and bla bla bla

don't let pierce fool you, under his "command" when he played the defense ABSOLUTELY had its low days...

Pierce was awesome as a sports caster last year, i just feel like more and more hes becoming too typical. He knows better than that.

It all started once he gave his real opinion about Osi. He was back the next day kissing Osi's *** and then comes with this. Just say the truth and be level headed and I think hes losing that.
    [/quote]

i fail to see how u can agree because somebody saw one single practice and crowned the giants as not having an intense camp.

Its stupid to take one day and define the team like that. Especially because i remember reading every year when the defense hit the lull in training cmap.

Bottom line if he was there last night he would have a completely different opinion and might of been over blowing us, which also would of been stupid and wrong
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>
    i fail to see how u can agree because somebody saw one single practice and crowned the giants as not having an intense camp.</u>

Its stupid to take one day and define the team like that. Especially because i remember reading every year when the defense hit the lull in training cmap.

Bottom line if he was there last night he would have a completely different opinion and might of been over blowing us, which also would of been stupid and wrong
    [/quote]for the third time, you never know if the defense will show up or not. between what you said (they looked good one day) and what he said (they looked bad another day) solidifies my opinion, in my opinion. []

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>
    i fail to see how u can agree because somebody saw one single practice and crowned the giants as not having an intense camp.</u>

[/quote]for the third time, you never know if the defense will show up or not. between what you said (they looked good one day) and what he said (they looked bad another day) solidifies my opinion, in my opinion. []
    [/quote]

of course it does

cuz ur a fertada
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.giants101.com/2011/08/09/...m-in-new-york/

great
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <u>

[/quote]

of course it does

cuz ur a fertada
    [/quote]

Now that's a furtada

+ Reply to Thread