+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT size=6>NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</FONT>
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=2>or at least I don't </FONT>
    [/quote]

honestly every year i care less and less

its too long of a season and not enough action
    [/quote]
    It makes my heart warm to see you say that.

Could not agree more Daven...if the Mets were in 1st you might feel different?
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>How can anybody with a soul not love this guy?</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]

anybody who is anti-gay for one
    [/quote]</P>

For obvious reasons,that leaves you out.</P>

[/quote]This guy's all in:

[/quote]</P>

How dare you put Romo's picture in the same screen as Peedie.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.
    [/quote]</p>

Customers are the source of every dollar we earn.</p>

Thee real end.</p>[/quote]whats that have to do with them being annoying? sure ill take their money but at the end of the day theyre stilll annoying. like this woman we have now. delivered her a couch saturday, she waits until yesterday to call up with an attitude, says theres a problem with the cushions( the ones she picked out)saying theyre too big now. and she doesnt want to pay for new ones. ANNOYING!!!!!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Customers are the source of every dollar we earn.</P>

Thee real end.</P>

[/quote]whats that have to do with them being annoying? sure ill take their money but at the end of the day theyre stilll annoying. like this woman we have now. delivered her a couch saturday, she waits until yesterday to call up with an attitude, says theres a problem with the cushions( the ones she picked out)saying theyre too big now. and she doesnt want to pay for new ones. ANNOYING!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

You have a horrible attitude. Everyone wants it the way they want it. She's bringing the couch into her house and has to live with it for years to come. And I'm sure she's paying plenty for it.</P>

This is not annoying. Its an opportunity to demonstrate that you want her to be happy with her purchase. And you are willing to do whatever you can to make it happen. This is a chance to develop loyalty in her for your company.</P>

What the hell is wrong with you? Furniture is personal. How is it you don't know this in your business.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/1028189

mocking again if anybody is bored. 6 minutes til draft
    [/quote]I'm getting pressed right now--give notice Thursday and I'll join ya.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]<h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>
    Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <H1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</H1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
    [/quote]</P>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Thee real end.</p>

[/quote]whats that have to do with them being annoying? sure ill take their money but at the end of the day theyre stilll annoying. like this woman we have now. delivered her a couch saturday, she waits until yesterday to call up with an attitude, says theres a problem with the cushions( the ones she picked out)saying theyre too big now. and she doesnt want to pay for new ones. ANNOYING!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

You have a horrible attitude. Everyone wants it the way they want it. She's bringing the couch into her house and has to live with it for years to come. And I'm sure she's paying plenty for it.</p>

This is not annoying. Its an opportunity to demonstrate that you want her to be happy with her purchase. And you are willing to do whatever you can to make it happen. This is a chance to develop loyalty in her for your company.</p>

What the hell is wrong with you? Furniture is personal. How is it you don't know this in your business.</p>[/quote]

lol Dezz's business won't be a business for long when it becomes his
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Thee real end.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You have a horrible attitude. Everyone wants it the way they want it. She's bringing the couch into her house and has to live with it for years to come. And I'm sure she's paying plenty for it.</p>

This is not annoying. Its an opportunity to demonstrate that you want her to be happy with her purchase. And you are willing to do whatever you can to make it happen. This is a chance to develop loyalty in her for your company.</p>

What the hell is wrong with you? Furniture is personal. How is it you don't know this in your business.</p>[/quote]

lol Dezz's business won't be a business for long when it becomes his
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</P>

om nom nom nom nom</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread