+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    I can't believe he said he belonged with Tom Brady and the other elite QB's.
    [/quote]

WTF was he suppose to say? NO?!

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Rodgers - Breez - Brady - Peyton - Vick def

Eli - Rivers - Ben

nobody else even in the conversation

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</P>

<U>Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</U></P>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</P>

[/quote]its official, christopher HATES eli
    [/quote]

this is almost as bad as his STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE argument

which was a difference of like 4 games throughout everybodies record lol
    [/quote]</P>

Good point. Eli threw 25 picks against the third worst schedule in the NFL.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    [/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</p>

<u>Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</u></p>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</p>

[/quote]its official, christopher HATES eli
    [/quote]

this is almost as bad as his STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE argument

which was a difference of like 4 games throughout everybodies record lol
    [/quote]</p>

Good point. Eli threw 25 picks against the third worst schedule in the NFL.</p>[/quote]A thought I would rather forget.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]HOLY BOOSTER @ Miami.

That Yahoo article is unreal. You wonder how they had so many #1 picks in this decade. Dude was buying everyone. How crazy!!! You know it happens at lots of schools to. It's only a matter of time until everyone is caught.

<h1 id="yui_3_3_0_2_131359769459234"><font size="2">Renegade Miami football booster spells out illicit benefits to players</font></h1>
    [/quote]

don't say he BOUGHT players -- that means he paid them off to fix games
    [/quote]
    He paid upwards of $10,000 for players to come play at Miami. What would you call that?

I didn't say he paid players to fix games...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</p>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</p>

[/quote]

GTFO of here with that MAtt Ryan ****. He may be one of the most over hyped QBs of all time. Quite frankly im sick of hearing baout him

Freeman has ONE good year vs 4k and 30tds

ur on crack
    [/quote]</p>

Take the three QB's you say Eli is better than (Ben, Ryan and Freeman) add up all their picks last year and they add up to 5 less than Eli threw by himself.</p>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</p>

Eli = 25</p>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was unacceptable.</p>[/quote]

your strengeth of schedule was a brutal point...

ELi had 25 and how many were off of WRs hands and how many were due to wrong routes being run by young receivers

understand the offense and what its asking our QBs and WRs to do...

Then couple in the loss of WRs and having guys in the street come out and play

but besides all of that, if u think qouting Eli taking the blame some how reaffirms your point then not only do u apparently know less about our offense than i thought but Eli in general
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]HOLY BOOSTER @ Miami.

That Yahoo article is unreal. You wonder how they had so many #1 picks in this decade. Dude was buying everyone. How crazy!!! You know it happens at lots of schools to. It's only a matter of time until everyone is caught.

<h1 id="yui_3_3_0_2_131359769459234"><font size="2">Renegade Miami football booster spells out illicit benefits to players</font></h1>
    [/quote]

don't say he BOUGHT players -- that means he paid them off to fix games
    [/quote]
    He paid upwards of $10,000 for players to come play at Miami. What would you call that?

I didn't say he paid players to fix games...
    [/quote]

yea i dunno - who cares though at the end of the day is what i say

its horse**** that the colleges makes MILLIONS and these guys can't go out to eat at Olive Garden
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</p>

[/quote]

GTFO of here with that MAtt Ryan ****. He may be one of the most over hyped QBs of all time. Quite frankly im sick of hearing baout him

ur on crack
    [/quote]</p>

Take the three QB's you say Eli is better than (Ben, Ryan and Freeman) add up all their picks last year and they add up to 5 less than Eli threw by himself.</p>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</p>

Eli = 25</p>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was unacceptable.</p>[/quote]this is your only argument. if the ints were a recurring issue id agree. and you never call out the wr for all the tips/

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

9 + 6 + 5= 20</p>

Eli = 25</p>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was unacceptable.</p>[/quote]

do I get to subtract the 9 or 10 of those that were 100% not his fault because they literally bounced of the chest/hands of his intended receiver...?

or did we all forget about that.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</P>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</P>

[/quote]

ur on crack
    [/quote]</P>

Take the three QB's you say Eli is better than (Ben, Ryan and Freeman) add up all their picks last year and they add up to 5 less than Eli threw by himself.</P>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</P>

Eli = 25</P>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was unacceptable.</P>

[/quote]

your strengeth of schedule was a brutal point...

ELi had 25 and how many were off of WRs hands and how many were due to wrong routes being run by young receivers

understand the offense and what its asking our QBs and WRs to do...

Then couple in the loss of WRs and having guys in the street come out and play

but besides all of that, if u think qouting Eli taking the blame some how reaffirms your point then not only do u apparently know less about our offense than i thought but Eli in general
    [/quote]</P>

What I think is that 25 picks sucks. Every QB has guys deflect balls that get picked. Ryan threw 9 picks. Freeman threw 6. Its not like its close. Even if I give you the point (which I don't) that 7 or 8 balls deflected and were not on Eli, thats still 3 times as many picks as Freeman and twice as many as Ryan.</P>

Turnovers kill a teams chances of winning. Protecting the ball is one of the most important thing a QB <U>must do</U>.</P>

<FONT size=4>Eli failed.</FONT></P>

Lets hope he refocuses his efforts this season and places a higher priority on ball protection. He was reckless with it last year.</P>

All-Pro

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ur on crack
    [/quote]</P>

Take the three QB's you say Eli is better than (Ben, Ryan and Freeman) add up all their picks last year and they add up to 5 less than Eli threw by himself.</P>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</P>

Eli = 25</P>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was <FONT color=#0000ff>unacceptable</FONT>.</P>[/quote] sure it is but areyou judging him on one stat one year? I like Davens list but I would put rogers at 2the guy can make something out of nothing

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ur on crack
    [/quote]</P>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</P>

Eli = 25</P>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was <FONT color=#0000ff>unacceptable</FONT>.</P>

[/quote] sure it is but areyou judging him on one stat one year? I like Davens list but I would put rogers at 2the guy can make something out of nothing[/quote]</P>

I'm not judging him on that by itself. I saw the old Eli last season. I saw a reckless Eli. I saw a guy who threw the ball up for grabs when he was under pressure.</P>

Its not just the stats. Its the lack of judgement. Its the bad decision making.</P>

<FONT size=4>Throw the friggin ball away once in a while for God's sake.</FONT></P>

+ Reply to Thread