+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]landos pigeon would be taken down, and we all LOVE that pigeon dammit
    [/quote]
    You leave him out of this...
    [/quote]im sorry to upset you but these are questions we have to ask. why do mods feel entitled to decide whats in style. matt has horrible style.
    [/quote]

the kids fresher than a loaf of bread at a bakery
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]I hereby ban Matt from all live Giants activities until further notice.[/quote]

lol trying to blame T2 on me? Again - Blondie was there as well

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</P>

Eli looked fine....WRs looked rusty still. Few good catches.

I thought the following played well:
    -Jacobs (looks a bit more elusive than in past years)
    -Ross(can't believe i said that. good game, although he still gives too much of a cushion on his guy)
    -Herzlich on ST. I hope the guy works out.
    -Thomas on Returns looked really good
    -DJ Ware looked like he was putting in 110% with limited touches (i know you guys will give me **** about it though)
    -Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!
    -Phillips looked agile. The 2ndary gave up some plays, but KP looked like he was ballhawking like a boss
    -Carr was hitting EVERYTHING last night it seemed!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Travis Beckum - is absolute garbage

Ballard is ALWAYS the last guy firing off the ball

I can't wait to look at the film tonite...

We are in trouble. I wish we would of landed Leach or McClain at FB

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I hereby ban Matt from all live Giants activities until further notice.[/quote]

lol trying to blame T2 on me? Again - Blondie was there as well
    [/quote]</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</p>

Eli looked fine....WRs looked rusty still. Few good catches.

I thought the following played well:
    -Jacobs (looks a bit more elusive than in past years)
    -Ross(can't believe i said that. good game, although he still gives too much of a cushion on his guy)
    -Herzlich on ST. I hope the guy works out.
    -Thomas on Returns looked really good
    -DJ Ware looked like he was putting in 110% with limited touches (i know you guys will give me **** about it though)
    -Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!
    -Phillips looked agile. The 2ndary gave up some plays, but KP looked like he was ballhawking like a boss
    -Carr was hitting EVERYTHING last night it seemed!</p>[/quote]

na i thought Ware looked good last week

Pat Hanlon tweet from sunday: "Watching DJ Ware work out this afternoon in complete solitude was as uplifting a sight as i've seen in many years in this biz"

I dont think the comparison to Bradshaw is even up for debate at all - but he is looking alot better. I like how hes catching the ball and picking up blocks

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Travis Beckum - is absolute garbage

[/quote]</P>

running game looked fine last night...just put a large body at FB and we're fine it seems. TE? whatever....we can keep complaining if we want I guess lol.

meanwhile we have Webster at CB and Ross as our #2. What is this, 2008??
    Prince better be tuned and polished coming back from an injury...and being a rookie (yea right...we're ****ed)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

Pat Hanlon tweet from sunday: "Watching DJ Ware work out this afternoon in complete solitude was as uplifting a sight as i've seen in many years in this biz"

I dont think the comparison to Bradshaw is even up for debate at all - but he is looking alot better. I like how hes catching the ball and picking up blocks
    [/quote]</P>

so difficult for me to judge things like picking up blocks, or o-line performance. It's just something I cant see when a play develops unless it's blatantly obvious, or check a replay a few times(which is rare)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Travis Beckum - is absolute garbage

[/quote]</p>

running game looked fine last night...just put a large body at FB and we're fine it seems. TE? whatever....we can keep complaining if we want I guess lol.

meanwhile we have Webster at CB and Ross as our #2. What is this, 2008??
    Prince better be tuned and polished coming back from an injury...and being a rookie (yea right...we're ****ed)</p>[/quote]

it doesn't matter how good or bad they do (because last week it wasn't) we need an upgrade there.

Boss getting hurt already kind of justifies the GIants not landing him but we need something AND we need something at CB now...

the good news is Goff is looking ****ing AWESOME. He is aggressive vs the run and hes is getting to where he needs to be in coverage. Im LOVING Goff

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

so difficult for me to judge things like picking up blocks, or o-line performance. It's just something I cant see when a play develops unless it's blatantly obvious, or check a replay a few times(which is rare)</p>[/quote]

well if ur eye is on the QB u can usually pick up when a RB is picking up a block.... I DVR;d it and am gonna see who performed and who didn't.

Last week Ballard and Pascoe made me sick. Honestly.

And Papa is saying how bad they were las tnight. Im actually not looking forward to see how bad they are. I just flipped through a couple of plays when I got home because I want t osee how Witherspoon and T2 got hurt and the few plays i saw - Ballard is ALWAYS the last guy off the ball

ALWAYS

+ Reply to Thread