+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

The sox hit the yanks far too many times a year as it is, with no retaliation.
    If something happens, expect Lester to end up with a broken arm. that's probably the first thing I would do....
    "If ya can't stand, ya can't fight!"

and if ya cant throw, ya cant pitch.</p>[/quote]

unfortunately we don't have a chad curtis, Darryl strawberry, grahem lloyd type anymore that will actually throw down.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we both decided not to do it

Lando dry your tears

WHO WOULD DARE TRADE TWO PLAYERS - BAN EM!
    [/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

Pick your team and play the game. You already finagled your way out of your pick.

[/quote]

jesus christ quit ur crying...

its part of the game. Get out of mediocre land
    [/quote]</P>

mediocre describes your performance in our league in the past 2 years.</P>

Actually, thats a insult to the mediocrities.</P>

[/quote]

don't worry pappy

i'll try and keep it only a 30 point victory over u this yea rif i can
    [/quote]</P>

"You are what you record says you are".</P>

Your record says you suck.</P>

[/quote]
    10-16 FOR THOSE KEEPING TRACK
    [/quote]</P>

And 4 of them are probably over Dez.</P>

[/quote]

2010 - all three rbs missed significant time as well as Percy HArvin and VJack not signing...

2009 - Jacobs bust, Brady goes down on Moss, McFadden goes down, anthony gonzalez

it all hurt

injury bug hurt - but i'm back

[/quote]</P>

VJack was already holding out. And he was also facing suspension. You drafted VJax late in hopes that he would produce later in the season. Don't even try to go there. Same reason I drafted Holmes. AGonz was also a late round pick. And as I remember you drafted Jacobs at like #7 in the first. That was not a good pick, even at the time. And mcFadd was a long shot in 09. Did nothing the year before.</P>

Your drafting skills are suspect at best.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we both decided not to do it

Lando dry your tears

WHO WOULD DARE TRADE TWO PLAYERS - BAN EM!
    [/quote]
    GOOD *****!!!

Pick your team and play the game. You already finagled your way out of your pick.

[/quote]

jesus christ quit ur crying...

its part of the game. Get out of mediocre land
    [/quote]</p>

mediocre describes your performance in our league in the past 2 years.</p>

Actually, thats a insult to the mediocrities.</p>

[/quote]

don't worry pappy

i'll try and keep it only a 30 point victory over u this yea rif i can
    [/quote]</p>

"You are what you record says you are".</p>

Your record says you suck.</p>

[/quote]
    10-16 FOR THOSE KEEPING TRACK
    [/quote]</p>

And 4 of them are probably over Dez.</p>

[/quote]

2010 - all three rbs missed significant time as well as Percy HArvin and VJack not signing...

2009 - Jacobs bust, Brady goes down on Moss, McFadden goes down, anthony gonzalez

it all hurt

injury bug hurt - but i'm back

[/quote]</p>

VJack was already holding out. And he was also facing suspension. You drafted VJax late in hopes that he would produce later in the season. Don't even try to go there. Same reason I drafted Holmes. AGonz was also a late round pick. And as I remember you drafted Jacobs at like #7 in the first. That was not a good pick, even at the time. And mcFadd was a long shot in 09. Did nothing the year before.</p>

Your drafting skills are suspect at best.</p>[/quote]

A Gonz was drafted as a starter. Obviously he wasn't that long of a shot since all tha t happened was mcfad got hurt and then came out the next yea rand blew **** up

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</P>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</P>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</P>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<FONT color=#ff0000>I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

This is your friggin stock answer to me on basically everything. "You think you know more than me because your older"</P>

****ing boring. Being boring was never one of your flaws before. Don't start now.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Expect Gardner to get plunked tonight.[/quote]i wouldnt expect anything less from the sox, seriously
    yea i was wondering why josh was crying like a ***** after the first. what brett do?
    [/quote]</p>

What he did is probably the biggest baseball no no there is. Much worse than standing at the plate after a HR, worse than hot dogging when crossing the plate. Worse than throwing at a hitter.</p>

He was signaling the catchers position while at second base to the hitter. You don't know this but the baseball unwritten code prohibits this. No pitcher in baseball would object to Gardner getting plunked.</p>

You learn this at a young at in baseball and its actually shocking that Gardner would do it.</p>

[/quote]</p>

as opposed to a batter just knowing where a pitch was being set up by seeing the glove? lol

<font color="#ff0000">I forgot you were a baseball player...nevermind...</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

This is your friggin stock answer to me on basically everything. "You think you know more than me because your older"</p>

****ing boring. Being boring was never one of your flaws before. Don't start now.</p>[/quote]

pappy crying about stolen signs - seems like hes been reading the wrong unwritten rule book

its completely part of the game and ur coming off like a whiney girl on her period with this topic - probably exactly how Beckett was lat night

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]"Brandon Jacobs got the glory for the subsequent score, but it was Bradshaw who got him close enough for the clinching TD of a 28-20 win on October 17. Ahmad shook loose for 45 yards inside the Lions' 15-yard line with less than five minutes to play-- The Giants' longest rush in 23 games.

This is what is written on the back of a sweet looking autographed jersey card of Ahmad that i just pulled from a pack of new football cards.... She's a beauty...I may just keep this one for me collection...juuuust maybe....[/quote]

HEY! yoiu know draft is monday right?
    [/quote] I will be present and accounted for sir.........Did'nt you guys go to the Lions game last year??

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"]

Matt lets make the trade.</p>

</p>

Take Rodgers and Calvin Johnson, Who do you want me to take?</p>

[/quote]

na i think im gonna stay put

dont think ur getting Rodgers at 12 either
    [/quote]</p>

thanks for ruining the joke *******</p>[/quote]

hahaha my bad dude

i thought u were serious
    [/quote]
    ME TOOO [:@]

You could have had me going....

Oh, and good luck to you guys tonight and may our teams get through this game with no injuries so we can get this dang thing started next weekend....hoooyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

All-Pro

I leave the room when the wifeis watching Sox play it ain't safe in here and she has foul mouth when they loosing....i go down inmy bunker

[quote user="patsrule666"]Oh, and good luck to you guys tonight and may our teams get through this game with no injuries so we can get this dang thing started next weekend....hoooyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!![/quote]

yea just make sure u dont play Brady

u guys already had one GIANT loss in 2007

don't want another one to happen

[]

+ Reply to Thread