+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I dont expect CJ to have abig year
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i told u that as u were asking and that was my reasoning for telling u to go big with Rice (part of the reason)

dont be mad because your having "buyers remorse"
    [/quote]
    LOL

I am being patient....Plus I got my ace in the whole!

[/quote]

i still say he ends up wtih a disappointing year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i am pissed. i lost my ff game on monday by one ****ing point and now it says "a stat correction was applied to eli manning on monday sept 19th" for a 20 yard completion to nicks they forgot about.......

no it wasnt applied the 19th, if it was i would of ****ing won.........
    [/quote]</p>

Who did you start? Hixon or Stokely?</p>[/quote]hixon. it was going back and forth because he had bradshaw. it was an awesome game but i got screwed royally. when hixon caught that td i went ape ****.
    [/quote]

i lost by .3 and had a 3 point lead with Sims Walker vs Jacobs

not only did i lose by Jacons getting garbage yardage at the end of the game, but there was also a 20 yard catch called back by an offensive holding on the Rams last drive. And then oh year - on 4th down they punted

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]i am pissed. i lost my ff game on monday by one ****ing point and now it says "a stat correction was applied to eli manning on monday sept 19th" for a 20 yard completion to nicks they forgot about.......

[/quote]
    Yeah, they gave Nicks credit for a 23 yard pass that was ruled Pass Interference. Some people have got to be pissed ( like you ) and others happy. Imagine you had Nicks and lost by 1. Well you won!!! If your league commish is cool about it.

We may need to specify rules in this case if it happens in our league...Some leagues don't change it I guess but I am for applying the points and changing records if it happens.
    [/quote]

yahoo does it automatically

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]i am pissed. i lost my ff game on monday by one ****ing point and now it says "a stat correction was applied to eli manning on monday sept 19th" for a 20 yard completion to nicks they forgot about.......

[/quote]
    Yeah, they gave Nicks credit for a 23 yard pass that was ruled Pass Interference. <u>Some people have got to be pissed ( like you ) and others happy. Imagine you had Nicks and lost by 1. Well you won!!! If your league commish is cool about it. </u>

We may need to specify rules in this case if it happens in our league...Some leagues don't change it I guess but I am for applying the points and changing records if it happens.
    [/quote]still says im 1-1 soooooo im going have some words with the commish.

freak accident, but why me?!? lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sooo i made a move in this league I am in and i am on the fence about it. Curious as to what u guys think

We have to start 1 QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1 FLex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DE

So my squad that i inherited (i did not draft) was:

QB: Ryan
    RB: McFadden
    RB: Hightower
    WR: Calvin
    WR: Marshall
    WR: Lance Moore/Anthony Armstrong
    TE: Greisham/Chandler/Mercedes
    Flex: Jahvid BEst

i traded Best, Marshall, and Armstrong 4 Benson, Lloyd, and Plax

what do u think?
    [/quote]
    You got Daven'd

You gave up the 2 best players and got a hurt WR, a ****ty WR and a good RB.

Best will finish with more points than Benson for sure and Marshall will finish with more than both of them combined probably. Why do you like Plax so much?
    [/quote]

ur a benson hater though. I think Benson will be just as good as Best and Lloyd is fine. I feel like Lloyd can come close enough to Marshall from point on and I got plax for free

Plax is still getting double teamed alll game. He is still a force out there. Saftey over the top on him ALL game last week. IT just tells me something about him when defenses are playing him like that. I think Banana Boy will use him alot this year
    [/quote]</P>

I have Benson and I would trade him straight up for Best in a hertbeat. And I think Lloyd is a one year wonder. New system this year with a conservative HC. And I just don't see the Plax thing. His favorite target is Holmes. I see about 500 yards and maybe 3 or 4 TD's from Plax all year.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sooo i made a move in this league I am in and i am on the fence about it. Curious as to what u guys think

what do u think?
    [/quote]
    You got Daven'd

Best will finish with more points than Benson for sure and Marshall will finish with more than both of them combined probably. Why do you like Plax so much?
    [/quote]

ur a benson hater though. I think Benson will be just as good as Best and Lloyd is fine. I feel like Lloyd can come close enough to Marshall from point on and I got plax for free

Plax is still getting double teamed alll game. He is still a force out there. Saftey over the top on him ALL game last week. IT just tells me something about him when defenses are playing him like that. I think Banana Boy will use him alot this year
    [/quote]</p>

I have Benson and I would trade him straight up for Best in a hertbeat. And I think Lloyd is a one year wonder. New system this year with a conservative HC. And I just don't see the Plax thing. His favorite target is Holmes. I see about 500 yards and maybe 3 or 4 TD's from Plax all year.</p>[/quote]

na im not on the Best bandwagon at all. I think he'll slow down alot. I felt like I was selling high. Benson is legit and will get 30 touches a game.

I'll DEF take the over on those PLax stats (not to be confused with the under im taking vs dezz with Beckums stats)

and 6 grabs for 90 yards for Lloyd in the opener. Dont think that is a bad sign. Plus I expect the Broncos to be playing from behind ALOT this season. Im loving it the more im thinkin about it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

what do u think?
    [/quote]
    You got Daven'd

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I have Benson and I would trade him straight up for Best in a hertbeat. And I think Lloyd is a one year wonder. New system this year with a conservative HC. And I just don't see the Plax thing. His favorite target is Holmes. I see about 500 yards and maybe 3 or 4 TD's from Plax all year.</P>

[/quote]

na im not on the Best bandwagon at all. I think he'll slow down alot. I felt like I was selling high. Benson is legit and will get 30 touches a game.

I'll DEF take the over on those PLax stats (not to be confused with the under im taking vs dezz with Beckums stats)

and 6 grabs for 90 yards for Lloyd in the opener. Dont think that is a bad sign. Plus I expect the Broncos to be playing from behind ALOT this season. Im loving it the more im thinkin about it
    [/quote]</P>

Best is the Marshall Fault of that offense. Or at least will be. Not as good as Faulk obviously, but fills that roll.</P>

Especially as the season progresses and they start figuring out how to key on the WR's.</P>

I hope you're right about Benson. As the QB is more established (and he already looks really good) he might get some holes to run through. As long as no other WR's get 2 1/2 pounds of pot in the mail anymore of course.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

what do u think?
    [/quote]
    You got Daven'd

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Banana Boy. LMAO!!!!!

I'm not really a Benson hater, I know I was before the draft. I just thought he didn't have a QB and they would be loading the box. The Dalton kid is pretty dope and AJ Green looks like a baller.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

what do u think?
    [/quote]
    You got Daven'd

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I have Benson and I would trade him straight up for Best in a hertbeat. And I think Lloyd is a one year wonder. New system this year with a conservative HC. And I just don't see the Plax thing. His favorite target is Holmes. I see about 500 yards and maybe 3 or 4 TD's from Plax all year.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Best is the Marshall Fault of that offense. Or at least will be. Not as good as Faulk obviously, but fills that roll.</p>

Especially as the season progresses and they start figuring out how to key on the WR's.</p>

I hope you're right about Benson. As the QB is more established (and he already looks really good) he might get some holes to run through. As long as no other WR's get 2 1/2 pounds of pot in the mail anymore of course.</p>[/quote]

I just don't think he stays healthy or as successful running the ball.

trying to work my magic now

McFadden, Plax. Greisham

MJD, Miles, Dallas Clark

+ Reply to Thread