+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</P>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</P>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</P>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</P>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Jacobs td catch was not a "short pass where a guy made a play"</P>

[/quote]

will u still be a lincecum fan when hes a yankee?
    [/quote]</P>

I'm probably the only person in the world that is indifferent to the yankees.</P>

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</p>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</p>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</p>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</p>

I won't post much this week so go ahead and crush me when I'm gone.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The Jacobs td catch was not a "short pass where a guy made a play"</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm probably the only person in the world that is indifferent to the yankees.</p>[/quote]

but evne if he cuts his hair and joins pinstripes?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys.....Yes I was on a plane during the game. I was able to listen to it on the internet on the plane on WFAN. I also saw the highlights.</P>

This is exactly what I want to see from Eli. Conservative, dumping it off and getting the ball to the playmakers in space. And how about Victor Cruz? I noticed some of this on Monday where Eli was dumping it off later in the game when plays downfield weren't there. Last year Eli would have gone all "gunlinger" (still laugh when I say that) and chucked it into coverage. This year he's protecting the ball more. 3 of the 4 TD's were short passes where guys made plays. Ans all 4 were great plays made by the pass catchers.</P>

The defense was unexplainably good. Hard to imagine it was the same team we saw on Monday.</P>

My mood has gone from pure pessimism to relative optimism in one day. Maybe, just maybe we might have a decent year.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Jacobs td catch was not a "short pass where a guy made a play"</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm probably the only person in the world that is indifferent to the yankees.</P>

[/quote]

but evne if he cuts his hair and joins pinstripes?
    [/quote]</P>

He's already cut his hair before(see my avatar)</P>

I wouldnt care either way, he probably will end up being a yankee at some point, I don't follow baseball all that closely to begin with, let alone a random team ina different league.</P>

Looks like you picked a pretty good game with the Bills. []

Vick out a month...

<div class="report">

Justin Tuck (neck) was in-and-out of the Giants' lineup in Sunday's win over the Eagles.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Tuck missed Week 1, but broke out with five tackles
    and 1 1/2 sacks in Week 2. Yesterday, he was limited as trainers worked
    on his neck during the game. "Yeah. It's recurring," he said. "It keeps
    happening so I guess you can call it that. It's something I can play
    through and I will play through."
    </div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

no crushing you, we've just come to the conclusion that YOUR the bad luck charm

we're on to you. All this time, deflecting it to me. Your pure evil
    [/quote]</P>

This may be the nicest thing you ever said to me.</P>

My ****les are warm.............and I think it moved!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Miami Heat star LeBron James was on the field before the game.

He was probably telling them how to crumble in the 4th. lol

Eli Manning's 74-yard TD pass to Victor Cruz
    was the 5th TD pass of 70+ yards in his career. He's tied with Charlie
    Connerly for the 2nd-most 70-yard TD passes by a Giants QB since 1940.
    Earl Morrall has the most, with 5.

That pass to Jacobs was amazing....I saw him cut to the sideline, and fast...and I KNEW the ball was going to him....I saw the pass and can't lie...I got nervous. But he handled it like a champ after he realized he was wide open. I went ape**** on that play, more so than the Cruz TDs.</P>

and lol @ Beckum....you see Eli do the "you ****ing serious??!" face? lol...I think he hates him.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"We definitely shut them up," Jacobs said. "There's no question about
    that. We walked off the field as the winners, by a nice margin."</p>"They can continue to be a dream team and keep dreaming," Jacobs added.

+ Reply to Thread