+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
    [/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>

[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]</p>

Well we do fly into Newark on thatThursday before the game.On that Friday, the lady piece has all of this tourist **** set up since this is her first time there. Empire State Building, WTC, and a tour bus. Ya know, the usual. Friday night that all should wrapped up by then. So Friday and Saturday nights are all open for business. I know you have something in the works of course</p>[/quote]

haha we'll see whose around sat because lando ain't here so it changes the dynamic a lil bit. But maybe we'll just grab dinner or something. Friday we'll get down and booze it up. I like to be fresh for my tailgates lol.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

Pizz, Sharick, LT, Blondie, Me, Pappy, Daven....

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]

Whoops

forgot to include Kase &amp; crew

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
    [/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>

[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
    [/quote]</p>

Well we do fly into Newark on thatThursday before the game.On that Friday, the lady piece has all of this tourist **** set up since this is her first time there. Empire State Building, WTC, and a tour bus. Ya know, the usual. Friday night that all should wrapped up by then. So Friday and Saturday nights are all open for business. I know you have something in the works of course</p>[/quote]

haha we'll see whose around sat because lando ain't here so it changes the dynamic a lil bit. But maybe we'll just grab dinner or something. Friday we'll get down and booze it up. I like to be fresh for my tailgates lol.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

Pizz, Sharick, LT, Blondie, Me, Pappy, Daven....

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]

Whoops

forgot to include Kase &amp; crew

[/quote]That's the muscle right there.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]we'll see whose around sat because lando ain't here so it changes the dynamic a lil bit.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go,dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]
    Stick the knife in a little deeper

All-Pro

got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!!

[quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]Bandy-Your comin in! Wow--this is pretty exciting.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]

BANDY YOUR COMING?!

Lando just called me with some crazy ideas - talkin about bein ga standby warrior!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]

BANDY YOUR COMING?!
    [/quote]ARE YOU GOING TO CALGARY ASWELL???

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]Bandy-Your comin in!* Wow--this is pretty exciting.
    [/quote]just messin around..next year hopefully

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]

BANDY YOUR COMING?!
    [/quote]ARE YOU GOING TO CALGARY ASWELL???[/quote]

[IMG]http://www.woodbridge.net/Images/****headDuMois_C73A/****head33.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread