+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Yeah, that was rude Brandy

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]Bandy-Your comin in! Wow--this is pretty exciting.
    [/quote]just messin around..next year hopefully[/quote]LOL--You got me.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    Friday we'll get down and booze it up. I like to be fresh for my tailgates lol.

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

Pizz, Sharick, LT, Blondie, Me, Pappy, Daven....

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]</P>

yo....yea i think me and my buddy are just gonna buy tix this week. we're the type that need tickets in hand kinda deal. no offense, but i dont wanna get nervous waiting for someone else to get them for me.
    so we're prob gonna do the same thing as last year, buy tix with a parking pass, meetup with you guys at the asscrack of dawn, and roll out when the gates open to some legit parking spots. lol

Hopefully we can create that barricade like last time and get *****ed out by the rent-a-cops. lol</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]

BANDY YOUR COMING?!
    [/quote]ARE YOU GOING TO CALGARY ASWELL???[/quote]

[IMG]http://www.woodbridge.net/Images/****headDuMois_C73A/****head33.jpg[/IMG]
    [/quote]lol.. like i'm going to give you the chance to throw a Canadian into the Hudson..

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Speaking of which, i know Lando is a no go, Byron is on the fence with whether he can convince his woman. Maybe we should all just worry about tickets on our own

SO whose down this year?

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]</p>

yo....yea i think me and my buddy are just gonna buy tix this week. we're the type that need tickets in hand kinda deal. no offense, but i dont wanna get nervous waiting for someone else to get them for me.
    so we're prob gonna do the same thing as last year, buy tix with a parking pass, meetup with you guys at the asscrack of dawn, and roll out when the gates open to some legit parking spots. lol

Hopefully we can create that barricade like last time and get *****ed out by the rent-a-cops. lol</p>

</p>[/quote]two and a half weeks till showtime!! This should be good.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Yeah, that was rude Brandy
    [/quote]sorry

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yeah, that was rude Brandy
    [/quote]sorry [/quote]
    That's not funny, eh?

Poor you, that sig is terrible. NY06 is a big meanie huh? lol

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yeah, that was rude Brandy
    [/quote]sorry [/quote]
    That's not funny, eh?

Poor you, that sig is terrible. NY06 is a big meanie huh? lol
    [/quote]damn Floridians

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]got my tickets... and the flights all booked.. should be fun!![/quote]Bandy-Your comin in! Wow--this is pretty exciting.
    [/quote]</P>

He's coming too? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="JPizzack"]

SO whose down this year?

dare i say it? Dezz?!
    [/quote]</p>

Hopefully we can create that barricade like last time and get *****ed out by the rent-a-cops. lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

na bro, we'l lbe on our game. I was so sick last year it ****ed me up...

i'll be ready
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread