+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"]These seats are directly in front of me-

<p class="MsoNormal">Sunday October 16<sup>th</sup>- Buffalo</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Two seats with Parking Pass</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Section 129, Row 33</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">$325</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"></p>
    [/quote]Face on those tix is $120 a piece and the parking pass is face value at $25.00.
    [/quote]

ahhh very nice

im waiting on a buddy of mine to hit me up, he may have like 4 tickets for 400 with the parking pass
    [/quote]That's a good deal. My other pal has 4 seats directly behind goal post. I don't think he's going to that game. If he's stuck---could prob work out tix at face value for that deal?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good family, havent been on here in a while. Just wanted to check in and see whats good, Im def down for the game, I wanna get my tix asap so where yall sitting??
    [/quote]

are all your boys coming?

We haven't gotten tickets yet
    [/quote]

Same as usual, if you guys end up buying tickets in bulks...let me know and I'm in, if not I'll scalp one the day of the game.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good family, havent been on here in a while. Just wanted to check in and see whats good, Im def down for the game, I wanna get my tix asap so where yall sitting??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Same as usual, if you guys end up buying tickets in bulks...let me know and I'm in, if not I'll scalp one the day of the game.
    [/quote]I know we are getting close to the game date. Matt--you were not sure if you could get the tix in bulk. I'd be more than happy to talk to my friend for you guy's and put you, Daven or any of the crew in touch with them. Just know that the option is available if you want it.

bought my tix last night.</P>

in the nosebleeds, but i dont care. I'm going for the company. awwww =P lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]No yankee fan should be able to look himself in the mirror. Should we re attach proctors arm to his body. Disgrace!!!!!!!![/quote]

haha Pappy def got some texts from me last night - he was not a happy camper LMAO
    [/quote]lmao. well done. crawford should of caught that ball.

[quote user="Morehead State"]No yankee fan should be able to look himself in the mirror. Should we re attach proctors arm to his body. Disgrace!!!!!!!![/quote]</P>

Before you bash the Yankees remember your Sox put themselves into that predicament</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"]

bought my tix last night.</p>

in the nosebleeds, but i dont care. I'm going for the company. awwww =P lmao</p>[/quote]Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. Your good in our company pizz.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"]These seats are directly in front of me-

<p class="MsoNormal">Sunday October 16<sup>th</sup>- Buffalo</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Two seats with Parking Pass</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">Section 129, Row 33</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal">$325</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal"></p>
    [/quote]Face on those tix is $120 a piece and the parking pass is face value at $25.00.
    [/quote]

ahhh very nice

im waiting on a buddy of mine to hit me up, he may have like 4 tickets for 400 with the parking pass
    [/quote]That's a good deal. My other pal has 4 seats directly behind goal post. I don't think he's going to that game. If he's stuck---could prob work out tix at face value for that deal?
    [/quote]

yea hit him up and let me know. Pizz has his own seats, Dezz has his own seats (lolz), SHarick has his own seats, and you have your own seats. Me, Blondie, Pappy and Daven are the only ones left.

Big B doesn't know if hes coming or not, so if hes just looking to get rid of them get me the price and we'll gitter done
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I know we are getting close to the game date. Matt--you were not sure if you could get the tix in bulk. I'd be more than happy to talk to my friend for you guy's and put you, Daven or any of the crew in touch with them. Just know that the option is available if you want it.
    [/quote]

yea man def, let me know
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]No yankee fan should be able to look himself in the mirror. Should we re attach proctors arm to his body. Disgrace!!!!!!!![/quote]</P>

Before you bash the Yankees remember your Sox put themselves into that predicament</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>yea, losing a 9 game wild card lead in less than a month is 100% fault of the yankees!!</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread