+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<u>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</u></p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</p>

[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage
    [/quote]</p>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. This was an important game to the league. We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</p>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</p>[/quote]

this may be one of the worst arguments u've ever made

lets see... throw mo for a meaningless game or not...? HMMM
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that isn't what u were saying at the time[/quote]

you are right, at the time I thought it was so obvious that even Bradshaw would admit to it...I was wrong on the Bradshaw admitting it part...but it's still obvious...Jacobs in a 100 Yard sprint will obviously be faster.

http://40-yard-dash-times.com/new-york-giants-rb.html

go there it's a site that compares BJ/AB and even Danny Ware..who by the way is hands down faster then both of them.
    [/quote]

that link only shows Jacobs numbers for everything

Danny Ware is def the slowest out of the bunch
    [/quote]

Ware is rated by scouts as faster then Bradshaw...it's on that site.

"Speed Score"
    Bradshaw-95
    Danny Ware-109.09

I think it only has all the other stuff (shuttle drills etc etc) for Jacobs because he was more highly touted during the draft...but it has all their 40 Times and that's what's important.

Ware is undoubtedly the fastest of the bunch for your information, it just shows how deceiving you allegiances can be.

you WANT Bradshaw to be fast because you like him....but the evidence proves that incorrect...he is not fast...period there is empirical data proving your theory incorrect...and yet you still persist....

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.[/quote]</p>

4 games =/= 25 games.</p>

nice try.</p>[/quote]

lol really

They had 3 4 game collapses in septemeber alone

this was def bigger lololol

The Red Sox were 76-0 this year when leading after 8 innings...

Yankees had not been up 7 runs in a game and lost in extra innings since 1953...

The Yanks were just trying to make history MH, not lose on purpose.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that isn't what u were saying at the time[/quote]

you are right, at the time I thought it was so obvious that even Bradshaw would admit to it...I was wrong on the Bradshaw admitting it part...but it's still obvious...Jacobs in a 100 Yard sprint will obviously be faster.

http://40-yard-dash-times.com/new-york-giants-rb.html

go there it's a site that compares BJ/AB and even Danny Ware..who by the way is hands down faster then both of them.
    [/quote]

that link only shows Jacobs numbers for everything

Danny Ware is def the slowest out of the bunch
    [/quote]

Ware is rated by scouts as faster then Bradshaw...it's on that site.

"Speed Score"
    Bradshaw-95
    Danny Ware-109.09

I think it only has all the other stuff (shuttle drills etc etc) for Jacobs because he was more highly touted during the draft...but it has all their 40 Times and that's what's important.

Ware is undoubtedly the fastest of the bunch for your information, it just shows how deceiving you allegiances can be.

you WANT Bradshaw to be fast because you like him....but the evidence proves that incorrect...he is not fast...period there is empirical data proving your theory incorrect...and yet you still persist....
    [/quote]

this is like me taking a Ralph Vacciano article and using his opinion as a fact. Go troll the rookies in TAGF with that garbage lol

your losing your touch

how deceiving your allegiances can be? Weren't you the guy who bet me that Jacobs owuld have more rushing yards than Bradshaw? lol

Maybe we're just realistic and your too pro-jacobs

EDIT: Or is it anti-bradshaw?

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmm

[quote user="Morehead State"]There is one team last night in all this drama that didn't. Thats your team. I can live with my team playing hard and losing. Your team is an embarrassment.[/quote]</P>

well ****, Morehead....I guess you have a conspiracy on your hands!!!
    The Yankees controlled your fate and threw a game intentionally preventing you from making hte playoffs despite the fact that your terrible team didn't even deserve to be there.</P>

Right now youre the laughing stock of the sports world, and you call us an embarassment? Funniest thing I heard today so far...lol.
    Keep reaching, buddy.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]this is where debating with Daven is annoying. He just makes things up .[/quote]

I never do that...you just think I do because you have trouble following links? that's not true...you know I'm providing evidence that you can't refute...you know it proves you incorrect...so you just claim it's made up.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]WHat does his first paragraph have to do with anything i said?[/quote]

The first paragraph is my attempt to get you out of your emotional state...you are to busy riding Bradshaws pole to look at the actual data I'm presenting proving your theory incorrect...maybe if you stood up off his pole for 20 second you might be able to look at it objectively and come to what is the correct conclusion....that BJ is faster over 100 Yards then AB.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]The second paragraph essentially proves everything I said except that the difference is that he thinks Jacobs would be able to maintain that speed. I completely disagree.[/quote]

you just made **** up about him not being able to maintain speed....the second paragraph proves MY point...that Jacobs "caught up" to Bradshaw by 40 yards....showing that Yes it is a FACT that Jacobs is faster on the longer sprint...(because Bradshaws 20 vs Jacobs 20 Bradshaw wins...so 20-40 Jacobs has over taken bradshaw)

your comment about them being able to maintain the speed for 100 yards...well to put it simply....it's just absolutely ******ed....they are running backs they run for a living...neither is losing any speed over a 100 yard sprint...to claim that they won't be able to maintain their speed for a 100 yard dash is patently ridiculous....it's laughable really.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]There is one team last night in all this drama that didn't. Thats your team. I can live with my team playing hard and losing. Your team is an embarrassment.[/quote]</p>

well ****, Morehead....I guess you have a conspiracy on your hands!!!
    The Yankees controlled your fate and threw a game intentionally preventing you from making hte playoffs despite the fact that your terrible team didn't even deserve to be there.</p>

Right now youre the laughing stock of the sports world, and you call us an embarassment? Funniest thing I heard today so far...lol.
    Keep reaching, buddy.</p>[/quote]

the important thing is (like i told pappy last night) that at least you still have Crawford locked up for 6 years

LOLz

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well my drunken rage from last night is in the past. No more drunken texts to Matt.</p>

BUT, the Yankees are a disgrace<u>. I was watching the games with a Yankee fan and he was embarrassed for not bringing in Mo in the 9th.</u></p>

The Sox blew the game without a doubt. And we probably would have gotten beat today, but the Yanks have disgraced themselves and all of baseball.</p>

The Phillies played it straight for 13 innings. And for the entire series with Atlanta. Just like the Giants did in 07 against the Pats. And we applauded our team for doing that.</p>

You can spin it anyway you want, but your team is bush.</p>

[/quote]yea bring mo in and risk an injury 2 days before the playoffs. youre still in a drunken rage
    [/quote]</p>

When was the last time Mo got hurt by throwing one inning? You are rationalizing. <u>This was an important game to the league.</u> We were all proud of our team in 07 when they played hard against the Pats. The Giants are a class organization and understand the importance to the league of that game. How did that turn out?</p>

You know you are embarrasssed Dez. Just admit it and move forward. My team may have collapsed but they played hard. And no matter what you say about this collapse, the greatest collapse in baseball history was the 04 Yankees. Nothing will change that.</p>[/quote]nooo it was an important game to the sox and the rays. whats your excuse for not even winning back to back games this month? injuries??? the sox blew it. bad. real bad....vs the o's bad. whats your excuse for crawfords half *** attempt on the last play?? that was absolutely horrible by the way, my heart went out to you after that. if im a manager and my team clinched the division almost 2 weeks ago theres no shot in hell im throwing in my best closer for a meaningless game. no manager in their right mind would.

+ Reply to Thread