+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]There is one team last night in all this drama that didn't. Thats your team. I can live with my team playing hard and losing. Your team is an embarrassment.[/quote]</p>

<u>well ****, Morehead....I guess you have a conspiracy on your hands!!!</u>
    The Yankees controlled your fate and threw a game intentionally preventing you from making hte playoffs despite the fact that your terrible team didn't even deserve to be there.</p>

Right now youre the laughing stock of the sports world, and you call us an embarassment? Funniest thing I heard today so far...lol.
    Keep reaching, buddy.</p>[/quote]lmao yea mh. tex reeeeallly didnt want to hit that grandslam last night. i think i saw him mouth "damiitt!!!" as he was rounding first

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]There is one team last night in all this drama that didn't. Thats your team. I can live with my team playing hard and losing. Your team is an embarrassment.[/quote]</P>

<U>well ****, Morehead....I guess you have a conspiracy on your hands!!!</U>
    The Yankees controlled your fate and threw a game intentionally preventing you from making hte playoffs despite the fact that your terrible team didn't even deserve to be there.</P>

Right now youre the laughing stock of the sports world, and you call us an embarassment? Funniest thing I heard today so far...lol.
    Keep reaching, buddy.</P>

[/quote]lmao yea mh. tex reeeeallly didnt want to hit that grandslam last night. i think i saw him mouth "damiitt!!!" as he was rounding first
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>that's irrelevant dezzz!!! everyone knows walkoffs are the only thing that counts!! scripting a 12 inning game with a walkoff loss. it's so obvious that what was going on!</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly daven i have no energy to fight u since u littered my inbox for days with trying to say that theres no way to differentiate between murders even though we already do as it stands.[/quote]

I provided the facts in that argument also, I proved that I was correct...and as usual you claimed the win, that's the normal I provide undeniable evidence on my side of the argument....you figure out you can win...so you declare that you have already won.

My point on the murder case was that you can not differentiate between two murders and apply different punishments...based upon your feelings of how "bad" the murder was...our legal system is not designed in such a way and I proved that to you....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Strides actually aren't even a quarter of determination if somebody can keep their speed up.[/quote]

And you're evidence of strides not even determining a quarter of the outcome is where? Oh Non-existant...as usual....like your argument

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Your wrong[/quote]

you can say that all you want, but until you provide some sort of conflicting argument you just look like a fool.
    [/quote]

i'll get in to that argument again actually. Because it actually bothers me how bad you can't admit u were jus wrong.

YOU brought up the Dr. K case first off, not me. Secondly, YOU were the one that said there was no difference between the two murders.

ASsistted suicide is Murder 2 and thats what it was deemed.

IF Casey Anthony had been found guilty, it WOULDNT of been the same. I think everybody agrees they would of found her Murder 1.

HEnce why it is different.

Nobody that has been found guilty of murder 2 has been put to death.

The differences in punishment for murder 1 and murder 2 already exists. The death penalty already exists. Your trying to argue points with me about the way the law ALREADY is.

You were wrong wtih this just as u are wrong about Jacobs.

Actually i actually had to go to speed school. Lets just say speed wasn't my thing. Form completely is what determines how fast a person goes. The LENGTH of strides means nothing.

False stepping and false movement of your upper body completely effects your speed as well. Let alone if your running on the balls of your feet, your ability to have your step process, the strength and height your able to drive your knees to your chest, your arm swing, your ability to not get upright to ofast.

Trust me, I had to shave time off my 40. Your steps, speed and strength of driving ur knees up are much more important than stride length.

Even the placement of your head matters daven. Its actually harder for longer legged people to maintain consistancy. I was a victim of that.

EDIT: and being white
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]better watch out Lawl - he may be trying to kidnap Lincy to bring him to boston
    [/quote]i wouldnt put anything past a drunk desperate mh. lol

Are you guys buying another parking pass? I got 1, but we need at least 2 right?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Are you guys buying another parking pass? I got 1, but we need at least 2 right?</p>[/quote]

yea im def getting one

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

Your anger has clouded your thought process. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</p>

Your anger has clouded your thought process. </p>

</p>[/quote]

hey man i just remembered - weren't u suppose to come up for the game?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]</P>

Your anger has clouded your thought process. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

hey man i just remembered - weren't u suppose to come up for the game?
    [/quote]</P>

I never said I was. </P>

The only time I am in NY is to see my son. </P>

But next year is a possibility. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+ Reply to Thread