+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]</p>

Who's going this year?</p>

[/quote]

Me, Blondie, Pizz, Sharick, LT, Kase, OL PAPPY, Daven, RepeatChamps

i won't say dezz anymor ebecause i've mentioned him 4 times about possibly coming and he just ignores my posts

(this will make #5)

I feel like I am missing someone

[/quote]</p>

Isn't bandwgn going?</p>[/quote]

na hes being a stack of flapjacks covered in Syrup

Canadian to American translation

hes being a ******
    [/quote]way to set me up for insults NY.. its not bad enough i have this sig?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]</p>

Who's going this year?</p>

[/quote]

i won't say dezz anymor ebecause i've mentioned him 4 times about possibly coming and he just ignores my posts

(this will make #5)

[/quote]</p>

Isn't bandwgn going?</p>[/quote]

hes being a ******
    [/quote]way to set me up for insults NY.. its not bad enough i have this sig?[/quote]

lol u set urself up for that "WHAT? YOUR GOING TO CALGARY TOO??"

hahha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll get in to that argument again actually. Because it actually bothers me how bad you can't admit u were jus wrong.

YOU brought up the Dr. K case first off, not me. Secondly, YOU were the one that said there was no difference between the two murders.[/quote]

By the rule of law they are both considered First Degree Murder....correct, because they are both premeditated that's the key difference between first degree and second degree murder.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ASsistted suicide is Murder 2 and thats what it was deemed. [/quote]

Incorrect, they went to court...he was convicted of Murder 2...that DOES NOT MEAN that assisted suicide is always (or ever in fact) considered Murder 2...it just means that his lawyer...and the jury...determined that Murder 2 was what he should get in that particular case....by law...the premeditated assistance to a suicide is still considered murder 1.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]IF Casey Anthony had been found guilty, it WOULDNT of been the same. I think everybody agrees they would of found her Murder 1.[/quote]

This is where you are just flying off the handle....assuming she was found guilty...she may or may not have gotten Murder 1....but if what you say holds true, since Dr.K got away with murder 2 on an assisted suicide...if it worked like you said and all assisted suicides would be murder 2...then all cases that related similarly to Casey Anthony's case would be thrown out because Casey Anthony was found innocent....and that's not how it works. (thank goodness)

the simple FACT is Matt....you are incorrect...both the Casey Anthony (supposed) murder and Dr. K's Murder's fit into the guidelines of FIRST DEGREE Murder....the outcome of the court case doesn't matter.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HEnce why it is different.[/quote]

They are not different....you are just flat out wrong...if you would like them to be different then I suggest you try to get into the legal system....maybe become a lawyer and arguing along whatever lines you think should decide the difference between murder 1 and 2...but as it stands currently they are indeed the same.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Nobody that has been found guilty of murder 2 has been put to death.[/quote]

what someone is found guilty of is irrelevant....I get pulled over for speeding...and they give me a seatbelt ticket.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]The differences in punishment for murder 1 and murder 2 already exists. The death penalty already exists. Your trying to argue points with me about the way the law ALREADY is.[/quote]

You don't understand the way the law already is, you seem to think because you dislike the crime that CA committed more then the crime Dr.K committed (even though in the eyes of the law they are identical) that one deserves are harsher punishment then the other...that's not how it works....both where Murder 1 "crimes" and both (had they been convicted of what they did to the letter of the law) would have received similar punishments.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]You were wrong with this just as u are wrong about Jacobs.[/quote]

you stating that someone is wrong is pointless...you need to provide evidence...I have done so you have not therefore currently I am correct until you can counter the argument.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] The LENGTH of strides means nothing.[/quote]

This is factually inaccurate information...and I can disprove it using mathmatic equations along with just a basic knowledge of physics...and I can site any number of expert on the topic that would disagree with you...would you like me to find links...or do you just want to admit that you are flying off the cuff again.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] False stepping and false movement of your upper body completely effects your speed as well. Let alone if your running on the balls of your feet, your ability to have your step process, the strength and height your able to drive your knees to your chest, your arm swing, your ability to not get upright to ofast.[/quote]

Blah blah blah....I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, but the fact remains that Jacobs was fast from 20-40 and would continue to be faster from 40-100 unless he fatigued...which he wouldn't because he's a professional runner, both Bradshaw AND Jacobs I'm sure have been to "running schools" and have learned all the in's and outs about their form.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] Trust me, I had to shave time off my 40. Your steps, speed and strength of driving ur knees up are much more important than stride length.

Even the placement of your head matters daven. Its actually harder for longer legged people to maintain consistancy. I was a victim of that.

EDIT: and being white
    [/quote]

and again I don't disagree with any of it, but the fact is if the guy with longer strides has shown that he's faster from 20-40 he will be faster from 40-100...Jacobs has already shown he can maintain the consistency that you found hard to find....(that's why his 40 time is the same as bradshaw even though his 20 is slower) so it stands to reason he will be faster from 40-100...unless he hits a wall...which he won't...not on 1 100 yard dash.

All-Pro

Davens getting serious.. he's inter quoting posts..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]San Fran. Hes in Wine Country out in CAli right now

btw i just responded to ur PM, forgot to read it for a lil bit there lol
    [/quote]AH

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Davens getting serious.. he's inter quoting posts.. [/quote]Yes, The interquote, most commonly used as an attempt to show a woman her error and your point. In the end it's a complete waste of time.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]</P>

Who's going this year?</P>

[/quote]

(this will make #5)

[/quote]</P>

Isn't bandwgn going?</P>

[/quote]

hes being a ******
    [/quote]way to set me up for insults NY.. its not bad enough i have this sig?[/quote]</P>

I gave you the chance to put the sig down after a week, but you insisted on keeping it up. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Davens getting serious.. he's inter quoting posts.. [/quote]Yes, The interquote, most commonly used as an attempt to show a woman her error and your point. In the end it's a complete waste of time.
    [/quote]

lol so true.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Davens getting serious.. he's inter quoting posts.. [/quote]Yes, The interquote, most commonly used as an attempt to show a woman her error and your point. In the end it's a complete waste of time.
    [/quote]

lol so true.
    [/quote]Brutally true and equally frustrating as hell. lol

+ Reply to Thread