+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Tailgating essentials

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]i dont get it?[/quote]You never will, sorry Bandy.

lol did anyone see charlie sheens roast? im watching jeff ross on youtube. this guy is too good.

"has any body seen bree olson, your ex goddess's latest movie?? the last time i saw that many guys coming out of the same hole i was watching the rescue of the chilain miners" LMAO hahahahaa

All-Pro

This is the legal definition of First Degree Murder MMB.

<font color="#0000FF"><span class="hw">first degree murder</span> n</font>. although it varies from
    state to state, it is generally a killing which is deliberate and
    premeditated (planned, after lying in wait, by poison or as part of a
    scheme), in conjunction with felonies such as rape, burglary, arson,
    involving multiple deaths, the killing of certain types of people (such
    as a child, a police officer, a prison guard, a fellow prisoner), or
    with certain weapons, particularly a gun. The specific criteria for
    first degree murder are established by statute in each state and by the
    United States Code in federal prosecutions. <font color="#0000FF"> It is distinguished from
    second degree murder in which premeditation is usually absent, and from
    manslaughter which lacks premeditation and suggests that at most there
    was intent to harm rather than to kill.
    </font>

I highlighted the important part for you.

Dr.K.'s Murders (assisted suicides as you call them but the law doesn't recognize that as anything) fits with the definition of FIRST DEGREE Murder because of the premeditation.

this is not my opinion...but a fact.

CA's and Dr.K (supposed) Crimes are equal in the eyes of the law...you do not determine whether something is first or second degree murder depending on how YOU in particular feel about the person...it has to fit a strict guideline.

Now you are going to go on and talk about how Dr.K was charged and convicted with 2nd Degree Murder, I DO understand that is the case....but that is not relevant to the discussion....because that out come of one particular case is irrelevant in a discussion about the entire system and how it works.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Tailgating essentials

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]you could change that by telling me?

[quote user="DavenIII"]This is the legal definition of First Degree Murder MMB.

<font color="#0000ff"><span class="hw">first degree murder</span> n</font>. although it varies from
    United States Code in federal prosecutions. <font color="#0000ff"> It is distinguished from
    </font>

Dr.K.'s Murders (assisted suicides as you call them but the law doesn't recognize that as anything) fits with the definition of FIRST DEGREE Murder because of the premeditation.

CA's and Dr.K (supposed) Crimes are equal in the eyes of the law...you do not determine whether something is first or second degree murder depending on how YOU in particular feel about the person...it has to fit a strict guideline.

Now you are going to go on and talk about how Dr.K was charged and convicted with 2nd Degree Murder, I DO understand that is the case....but that is not relevant to the discussion....because that out come of one particular case is irrelevant in a discussion about the entire system and how it works.

[/quote]

and again it was viewed as assisted suicide

they weren't equal and the verdict proved it.

You can keep trying to wish there was a different ending but it went through the courts and was seen as NOT the same thing as Murder 1.

And ALL The time in court are other court cases and verdicts used as examples for the case at hand. SO essentially they do all play into each others hands.

The fact is that Dr. K was guilty of Murder 2. Thats the fact. HE didn't kill them, he helped the people kill themselves. Game over. YOu've already lost

Just like I can't change the fact that Casey Anthony was found innocent. You can't change the fact that Dr. K wasn't guilty of murder 1.

But either way, this whole argument has turned from ur ridiculous points of view on the death penalty. You don't believe in it, thats fine. But you were attacking my point by saying then ALL murderers should get the death penalty and that there was no way to decipher the two.

AGain you are wrong there by the simple fact that the differences of murder 1 and murder 2 are a good starting point for deciding who would get the death penalty. Murder 1 would be my first requirement of being eligible

Its completely relevent to the argument... because the case was tried and convicted. Again - HE didn't kill these people. He helped THEM kill themselves. Thats how it avoids murder 1 and thats why it was
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Tailgating essentials

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]you could change that by telling me?[/quote]

lol long story

Daven - one question. And if u avoid it and start saying a million different things im going to abuse my mod power and delete what u say until I got an answer

In your most honest, non-trolling, opinion: Had the jury came back and found Casey Anthony guilty, what do you think they would of found her guilty of:

A) Murder 1

of

B) Murder 2

simple A or B

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Tailgating essentials

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]you could change that by telling me?[/quote]

lol long story
    [/quote]i get it! no Canadians allowed..

such racists

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]This is the legal definition of First Degree Murder MMB.

<font color="#0000ff"><span class="hw">first degree murder</span> n</font>. although it varies from
    United States Code in federal prosecutions. <font color="#0000ff"> It is distinguished from
    </font>

[/quote]

and again it was viewed as assisted suicide

they weren't equal and the verdict proved it.

You can keep trying to wish there was a different ending but it went through the courts and was seen as NOT the same thing as Murder 1.

And ALL The time in court are other court cases and verdicts used as examples for the case at hand. SO essentially they do all play into each others hands.

The fact is that Dr. K was guilty of Murder 2. Thats the fact. HE didn't kill them, he helped the people kill themselves. Game over. YOu've already lost

Just like I can't change the fact that Casey Anthony was found innocent. You can't change the fact that Dr. K wasn't guilty of murder 1.

But either way, this whole argument has turned from ur ridiculous points of view on the death penalty. You don't believe in it, thats fine. But you were attacking my point by saying then ALL murderers should get the death penalty and that there was no way to decipher the two.

AGain you are wrong there by the simple fact that the differences of murder 1 and murder 2 are a good starting point for deciding who would get the death penalty. Murder 1 would be my first requirement of being eligible

Its completely relevent to the argument... because the case was tried and convicted. Again - HE didn't kill these people. He helped THEM kill themselves. Thats how it avoids murder 1 and thats why it was
    [/quote]yea he never killed ANYONE, he just gave very ill people the necessities to end it, all they had to do was push a button.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol did anyone see charlie sheens roast? im watching jeff ross on youtube. this guy is too good.

"has any body seen bree olson, your ex goddess's latest movie?? the last time i saw that many guys coming out of the same hole i was watching the rescue of the chilain miners" LMAO hahahahaa
    [/quote]Now that's funny. I'd still tap it.

+ Reply to Thread