+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]all this conflicting information, I'm so confused. I thought we decided on lot m the other day? LT is going to call Matt 10/16 in the morning and get the final scoop.
    [/quote]</p>

sorry man...didnt mean to confuse you. i wasnt here when it was discussed i suppose. im just going to meet ppl at the spot, and then follow the cars to the stadium. haha</p>[/quote]Ha no worries JP. I only know what everyone tells me. I will try to help out anyway I can.

"it start up front with the big guys. theyve got to do a better job protecting the mark, and mark has to do a better job of making reads and getting the ball to where he needs to, so his playmakers can make plays." santonio holmes

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...XpTtPxnV1OQTfJ

"i dont care if we have to run it 60 times a game." poor marky mark.

[quote user="dezzzR"]"it start up front with the big guys. theyve got to do a better job protecting the mark, and mark has to do a better job of making reads and getting the ball to where he needs to, so his playmakers can make plays." santonio holmes

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...XpTtPxnV1OQTfJ

"i dont care if we have to run it 60 times a game." poor marky mark.
    [/quote]marky mark GQ Sanchez

in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

So i just traded Colston 4 Shonn Greene. I think when Mangold is back and with the way they'vce been losing they are going to lean on him.
    [/quote]I;m still waiting to see Greene take control of their running game. I'm uncertain if he's the one---maybe with Mangold.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

[/quote]ehh, greenes just not that good, even with a solid line.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in one o my leagues im a lil short on backs cuz Charles went down and Shanahan is killing me with Hightower.

[/quote]ehh, greenes just not that good, even with a solid line.
    [/quote]

yea hes just typically a second half player. Im def no convinced of him either. But without Charles I only have Hightower, Jacobs, JStew, and Helu

Im trying to move hightower and Devery henderson for a WR now too

victor cruzs arms are jacked, i thought he was skinny. hmm

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i think 4 hours before game time... so 9
    [/quote]</p>

really? coulda swore we were there at 8 something last year....hmm...could be wrong.</p>[/quote]
    You are right Pizz. Gates open 5 hours before the game. We were all at Wendys right around 8 that morning. That is what we should do again this year.

hmm.... i haven't made my breakfast salad in a while. This may be a good event to make a huge bowl of it

+ Reply to Thread