+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What did they do Matt, take down the thread with the guy threatening to hunt down and gut another poster?</p>

Who knew that kind of thing would be frowned upon.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol wow...musta missed that one...</p>

[/quote]</p>

And Mod C was really tough on him. He said that "he was on his radar".</p>

<font color="#ff0000">These guys are harsh.</font></p>[/quote]

yea i think it is funny that he sent Choasist packing but let this slide. Again i don't ruffle feathers, we get away with alot of **** in here and I would like to keep it that way
    [/quote]What were the deets with Chaos getting kicked out?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</P>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</P>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</P>

Decker and_______for Best.</P>

[/quote]
    That is laughable. lol A waiver pick up MH?
    [/quote]</P>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</P>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</P>

[/quote]

guess u thought this was pizz n not lando lol
    [/quote]</P>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</P>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</P>

[/quote]
    No way sir. He was nothing close to it.

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...
    [/quote]</P>

Lets play trivia Lando.....</P>

What do, Hakeem Nicks, Roddy White, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Andre Johnson, Dwane Bowe, Desean Jackson and Santonio Holmes have in common?</P>

</P>

</P>

They have all be outperformed in FF this season by Eric Decker.</P>

</P>

Game, set, match.</P>

I still love you, just not for your mind anymore.</P>

[/quote]
    Check this stat again in 4 more weeks....
    [/quote]</P>

Your tune has changed from...."Decker has done nothing"</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What did they do Matt, take down the thread with the guy threatening to hunt down and gut another poster?</p>

Who knew that kind of thing would be frowned upon.</p>[/quote]

haha i have no clue

i already stuck my nose in when he banned Chaosist im not making more ripples

He is right that because if somebody is that disturbed, just banning them wouldn't stop them from reading if they were that deranged. But still it should not be tolerated. I do think that guy was just being over dramatic about it, don't think it had anything real to it

but u are absolutely right that many people have met up here before. So there is a face to posters. **** man, i have my name in my login lol
    [/quote]Chaosist has been banned? Really --who was the poster that made the threat?

[/quote]

zigga something
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

haha i have no clue

He is right that because if somebody is that disturbed, just banning them wouldn't stop them from reading if they were that deranged. But still it should not be tolerated. I do think that guy was just being over dramatic about it, don't think it had anything real to it

but u are absolutely right that many people have met up here before. So there is a face to posters. **** man, i have my name in my login lol
    [/quote]Chaosist has been banned? Really --who was the poster that made the threat?

[/quote]

zigga something
    [/quote]zigajay or something--he's still here. Haha--we got in this big debate over lifting this past summer. His personal attacks were far worse than some of MH's worse. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What did they do Matt, take down the thread with the guy threatening to hunt down and gut another poster?</P>

Who knew that kind of thing would be frowned upon.</P>

[/quote]

haha i have no clue

[/quote]

zigga something
    [/quote]zigajay or something--he's still here. Haha--we got in this big debate over lifting this past summer. His personal attacks were far worse than some of MH's worse. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Mine are good natured fun.</P>

I think Zigajay is an Eli Cultists. They tend to be more violent. (see DEZZZR) They don't get more violent than that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol no he wasnt.</p>[/quote]he cant get me off his mind. its ok mh youre not the first.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

lol wow...musta missed that one...</p>

[/quote]</p>

And Mod C was really tough on him. He said that "he was on his radar".</p>

<font color="#ff0000">These guys are harsh.</font></p>[/quote]

yea i think it is funny that he sent Choasist packing but let this slide. Again i don't ruffle feathers, we get away with alot of **** in here and I would like to keep it that way
    [/quote]What were the deets with Chaos getting kicked out?
    [/quote]

he just talked back to the wrong Mod

but he does have a history of attacking users and going around ban filters

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]STeve Johnson ????[/quote]</p>

I knew you were going there. I was thinking Eric Decker.</p>

You are as thin as I am. Trying to figure a 4 player trade. Or even 2 for one.</p>

Decker and_______for Best.</p>

[/quote]
    That is laughable. lol A waiver pick up MH?
    [/quote]</p>

Brandon LLoyd was a FA pick up last year and was the NFL's leading receiver. Vernon Davis was a waiver pick up in our league the year before and he wasa top 3FF TE that year. Sidney Rice was a waiver pickup by Shocks in 09 and he rode him to the champiuonship.</p>

This is why you are not in our league anymore.</p>

[/quote]

guess u thought this was pizz n not lando lol
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I thought it was Dez. Sorry Lando but you know better not to discount FA picks.</p>

Don't forget McFadden was a FA pick last year too.</p>

[/quote]
    No way sir. He was nothing close to it.

Decker has done nothing. Best was a very high pick. Don't try and Meyerbud someone...
    [/quote]</p>

Lets play trivia Lando.....</p>

What do, Hakeem Nicks, Roddy White, Miles Austin, Larry Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Andre Johnson, Dwane Bowe, Desean Jackson and Santonio Holmes have in common?</p>

</p>

</p>

They have all be outperformed in FF this season by Eric Decker.</p>

</p>

Game, set, match.</p>

I still love you, just not for your mind anymore.</p>

[/quote]
    Check this stat again in 4 more weeks....
    [/quote]</p>

Your tune has changed from...."Decker has done nothing"</p>[/quote]
    I did a little research. He is still no Jordy Nelson but hey, at least they are both white. lol

You might want to keep him. You will need all the help you can get this week.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

haha i have no clue

[/quote]

zigga something
    [/quote]</p>

Mine are good natured fun.</p>

I think Zigajay is an Eli Cultists. They tend to be more violent. (see DEZZZR) They don't get more violent than that.</p>[/quote]I was just foolin with ya pappi. you push other's to their limits, but you do it in a softer way. The end result is safer for your life than the way ziggy does it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

haha i have no clue

[/quote]

zigga something
    [/quote]

really?

keep me posted if u see him get out of line like that. I would of sent him off for good but its another mods decision

+ Reply to Thread