+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
    [/quote]

That's right around Brady's right? :P

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.
    [/quote]</p>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <u>Eli is fine with me.</u></p>[/quote]when will you love him??

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli has a 105.6 passer rating. I am wearing his Jersey Sunday-he has earned it.
    [/quote]

Morehead must HATE the fact that Eli is doing so well...as the leading member of the "Eli Haters" Fan club and all.
    [/quote]</P>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <U>Eli is fine with me.</U></P>

[/quote]when will you love him??
    [/quote]</P>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</P>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</FONT></P>
    Get well soon 80.

BTW, it looks like Ced Benson will live for another week. Just enough to get through the Ray Rice bye week.</P>

I plowed through the "Terror Squad" last week like it was the Canadian army. Now I must defeat Lando this week. </P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <u>Eli is fine with me.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</p>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</p>

<font size="4">FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</font></p>[/quote]lmao no, im simply asking what does eli have to do to get some mh lovin.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <U>Eli is fine with me.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</P>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</P>

<FONT size=4>FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]lmao no, im simply asking what does eli have to do to get some mh lovin.
    [/quote]</P>

There is only one Giants QB that I truly ever loved. And that was Phil Simms. And I will love him until the day I die as my greatest sports hero.</P>

(I did like Randy Johnson a lot though)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Giants released CB Brian Williams.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Williams was signed as depth when Terrell Thomas
    (ACL) went down for the season in August. He gets replaced by Justin
    Tryon, who the Giants signed off the street yesterday.
    </div>[/quote]Just signed him off the street? I hope he's been staying in shape stealing stuff and running from the police.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    its def good, top 15-20 in the AL. It isn't THAT dominate.

And hes also top 4 in strikeouts.
    [/quote]</p>

I feel like that get's washed out by the insane amount of runs the guy scored though.
    Strikeouts arent THAT big of a deal in the voting I don't think
    Ryan Howard won MVP with more Ks than what Granderson had. Granted he did have a higher average that year, but just saying, it might not matter.</p>[/quote]

they absolutely are the worst stat to be high in. Because strikeouts are killers. You have NO shot to move runners with strikeouts. Thats why K's are such a highly toted thing when pitchers stats are considered and groundball pitchers don't get as much love
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Coach Tom Coughlin hinted that CB Prince Amukamara won't be back until after the Giants' Week 7 bye.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Coughlin said not to even ask about Amukamara until
    after the bye week. The No. 19 overall pick's recovery is clearly going
    slower than anticipated.
    </div>[/quote]

i would be amazed if week 8 hes playing and really producing. I really would
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

As long as he's not throwing a lot of stupid picks, <u>Eli is fine with me.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

Is that the new standard? if you don't "love" Eli, you must be an Eli hater.</p>

I will not succumb to the oppression on this MB.</p>

<font size="4">FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!</font></p>

[/quote]lmao no, im simply asking what does eli have to do to get some mh lovin.
    [/quote]</p>

There is only one Giants QB that I truly ever loved. And that was Phil Simms. And I will love him until the day I die as my greatest sports hero.</p>

(I did like Randy Johnson a lot though)</p>[/quote]elis going to break all of simms records though. again what does eli have to do? another ring?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Coach Tom Coughlin hinted that CB Prince Amukamara won't be back until after the Giants' Week 7 bye.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Coughlin said not to even ask about Amukamara until after the bye week. The No. 19 overall pick's recovery is clearly going slower than anticipated. </DIV>

[/quote]

i would be amazed if week 8 hes playing and really producing. I really would
    [/quote]</P>

He may be playing but producing is highly questionable. A rookie with one day of practice don't tend to make high impact corners.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread