+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

1. A true sports dynasty has to be over many years. (at least 10)</p>

2. If you win a championship, your stay the champs until another champ is crowned.</p>

3. The standard for a baseball MVP is generally to be on a contending team.</p>

4. The Yankees are still the scum of the planet.</p>[/quote]

you are in an argumentative mood today aren't you.

.321 BA</p>

105 RBI</p>

32 HR's</p>

39 SB's</p>

All from the lead off position.</p>

We all know who the MVP really is.</p>[/quote]the only bright spot of your season.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</P>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</P>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </P>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</P>

</P>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</P>

</P>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</P>

</P>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</P>

</P>

Morehead I beg of you...step out of your darkness step into the light...Eli Manning IS a good Quarterback...and he's the leader of our NY Football Giants
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible. This season he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</P>

</P>

In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</P>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

.321 BA</p>

105 RBI</p>

32 HR's</p>

39 SB's</p>

We all know who the MVP really is.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah let's give the mvp to a player who was part of the worst collapse in major league history in September. </p>

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Bravo Morehead...</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

Do you know how many women have said this to me?</p>[/quote]lmao, and im sure they were just as sarcastic.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

1. A true sports dynasty has to be over many years. (at least 10)</P>

2. If you win a championship, your stay the champs until another champ is crowned.</P>

3. The standard for a baseball MVP is generally to be on a contending team.</P>

4. The Yankees are still the scum of the planet.</P>

[/quote]

you are in an argumentative mood today aren't you.
    [/quote]</P>

For 53 years I have woken up in an argumentative mood and gone to bed the exact same way.</P>

Its the genius of Morehead.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

.321 BA</p>

105 RBI</p>

32 HR's</p>

39 SB's</p>

We all know who the MVP really is.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah let's give the mvp to a player who was part of the worst collapse in major league history in September. </p>

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Bravo Morehead...</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

Do you know how many women have said this to me?</p>[/quote]lmao, and im sure they were just as sarcastic.
    [/quote]lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]and you may think I took him but don't discredit Sharick. He won the B league last year and has been playing FF forever. He knows his **** so it's not like he didn't think about it. He would not have just given Vick away ( ala Daven ). Still can't believe he let go of Cutler after how much he talked him up.
    [/quote]

listen to these moves me and blondie are making that $300 league

FIRST we picked up Cam Newton 4 Rex Grossman

THEN we traded Cam Newton &amp; Maclin 4 Matt Schaub &amp; Andre Johnson

THEN we traded Andre Johnson 4 Hakeem Nicks

NOW it looks like we have a deal done sending Eli &amp; Hightower 4 SJax

AND we're waiting to hear back from our Matt Schaub &amp; Fred Jackson 4 Drew Breez offer

if they all go off our team will look like:

QB: Breez &amp; Romo
    RB: McCoy &amp; Rice, SJax, Tolbert
    WR: Nicks, Wallace, STevie Johnson, Julio Jones
    TE: Jason Witten

LMAOOOOO
    [/quote]
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

The Cam newton trade was ridiculous. I think you should have kept Andre but Nicks is ballin. Redskins backfield is getting crazy. I thought you would try and get Torain in our league. S Jax has got to get going soon.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</p>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</p>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</p>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </p>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</p>

</p>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</p>

</p>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</p>

</p>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</p>

</p>

Morehead I beg of you...step out of your darkness step into the light...Eli Manning IS a good Quarterback...and he's the leader of our NY Football Giants
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. <u>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible.</u> This season <u>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</u></p>

<u></u></p>

<u>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</u></p>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</p>[/quote]no. steve smith, elis favorite target went down at the beginning if 2010.

and tell me if eli has reached his peek and "wont get any better, he is what he is" how can he be playing "well again". youre so contradicting

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Ha Ha, your ranting!</P>

Eli after 4 games: 8 TD's, 2 Int's. 3-1</P>

Eli after 4 games last year: 5 TD's, 6 Int's. 2-2</P>

But Morehead, it was the recievers! It was KG! It was the O line! It was the bushey haired man! </P>

No Matt. Its better play at QB this season.[/quote]</P>

</P>

No Morehead, your hate is blinding you, you've even said it yourself, Eli has been our QB for 8 Years now, he's not the one improving anymore (maybe a tiny bit but not anything noticeable)</P>

</P>

Eli is a GOOD QB...has been for years...the interceptions are going down because his RECEIVERS who are young and still have a lot of improving to do...ARE improving.</P>

</P>

it's the simplest and therefore the most likely solution...your HATE just blinds you to the truth.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Explain the WR thing to me because after 4 games in 09 he had MM, SS and Nicks and played great. <U>In '10 he had the same 3 WR's in the first 4 weeks (all obviously with one more yearof experience) and was horrible.</U> This season <U>he has two of them but we substitute a vet (Steve Smith) for a guy who had never caught a pass in the NFL (Victor Cruz) and is playing well again.</U></P>

<U></U></P>

<U>In other words....the objective facts don't support your opinion. (Of course they rarely do)</U></P>

Eli is simply playing better. Deal with it people. Even when I compliment the guy you all argue with me.</P>

[/quote]no. steve smith, elis favorite target went down at the beginning if 2010.

and tell me if eli has reached his peek and "wont get any better, he is what he is" how can he be playing "well again". youre so contradicting
    [/quote]</P>

He already showed he can play this well in 08 and early 09. Until Matt hexed him. Eli is definately what he is. Inconsistent. His career shows it.</P>

I'm hoping that he can usher in an era of more consistent play this season with this good start. But he has had good starts before and faltered.</P>

All-Pro

He already showed he can play this well in 08 and early 09. Until Matt hexed him. Eli is definately what he is. Inconsistent. His career shows it.</p>

I'm hoping that he can usher in an era of more consistent play this season with this good start. But he has had good starts before and faltered.</p>[/quote]

KG is inconsistent, whenever Eli is calling the plays we do very well.

I think it's also true that KG confuses our own receivers...many many times we've seen Eli throw the ball to a spot where the receiver is supposed to be but the receiver ran a crossing route instead of a go route etc etc.

I'll give you one thing Morehead...perhaps Eli is learning to deal with the receivers mistakes better...

but Eli himself is not throwing the ball more accurately, as you seem to be implying, Eli is consistent...the team around him (especially the OC) are not, THAT is what I see.

+ Reply to Thread