+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You could crack walnuts, bounce quarters and just overall enjoy dat asse. lol
    [/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

stop it! i cant be thinking about these things at work!! hahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

I know we have 0 money but he seems like we would be the perfect Giant.
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </P>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </P>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </P>

[/quote]

i don't even really get it to be honest

he is a FA next year. Just play it out

You KNOW the Browns won't be in the playoffs
    [/quote]yea i dont get it either.
    [/quote]Dezzzr----Good morning Young Man!
    [/quote]no it is not, my yankees lost, and im hungover. dez is an angry koala today

[/quote]</P>

Toughen up Buttercup!</P>

[/quote]Sadly -MH can school you on the feelings you are having right now about last night's game.
    [/quote]</P>

The fans of every team but one go through this every year.</P>

[/quote]True, but painful nonetheless.
    [/quote]</P>

Oh it hurts a lot. Thats why I never talk smack when a guy's team gets eliminated.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You could crack walnuts, bounce quarters and just overall enjoy dat asse. lol
    [/quote]</p>

lmao</p>

stop it! i cant be thinking about these things at work!! hahahaha</p>[/quote]Dat asse was talking to me last night....come hither LT, it was calling me big Pappi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</div>

[/quote]</p>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </p>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </p>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]no it is not, my yankees lost, and im hungover. dez is an angry koala today

[/quote]</p>

Toughen up Buttercup!</p>

[/quote]Sadly -MH can school you on the feelings you are having right now about last night's game.
    [/quote]</p>

The fans of every team but one go through this every year.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh it hurts a lot. Thats why I never talk smack when a guy's team gets eliminated.</p>[/quote]Your a good person MH.

MH, I thought of you on way to work today, on the radio, they called Los Angeles, the biggest tittie capital of the US.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</div>

[/quote]</p>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </p>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </p>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Toughen up Buttercup!</p>

[/quote]</p>

The fans of every team but one go through this every year.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh it hurts a lot. Thats why I never talk smack when a guy's team gets eliminated.</p>[/quote]lol you just told me to "toughen up buttercup"

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MH, I thought of you on way to work today, on the radio, they called Los Angeles, the biggest tittie capital of the US.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm curious as to why you thought of me in this scenario. I actually like them better petitte and perky.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer's Tony Grossi believes Peyton Hillis will request a trade ahead of the October 18 deadline.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>Grossi says contract talks between the Browns and Hillis are "not going well," and that a trade request is likely the "next step." It's hard to imagine the Browns cutting ties with one of their few offensive weapons, though it's become clear they have little interest in inking their feature back to a lucrative long-term extension. While Hillis and his third agent in four months desperately struggle to maintain leverage, the Browns have little motivation to act on a trade request even if Montario Hardesty looms as a potential replacement.

</DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I don't blame the browns for not giving him what he wants. </P>

He had one decent season and already wants a pay raise? </P>

I guess making the Madden cover gives players a big ego trip. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Toughen up Buttercup!</P>

[/quote]</P>

The fans of every team but one go through this every year.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh it hurts a lot. Thats why I never talk smack when a guy's team gets eliminated.</P>

[/quote]lol you just told me to "toughen up buttercup"
    [/quote]</P>

Had nothing to do with your team.</P>

May I suggest that you <U>not </U>react badly to the news last night by killing another hooker.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="4">Tonight's the night!!</font></p>

</p>

[/quote]For What? Another Gig for Pappi? Sport the Nicks Jersey.
    [/quote]</p>

Tonight is the season finale.</p>

Should have some stuff posted in youtube next week.</p>

[/quote]

for the season?

The season is just starting

You have like 2-3 months of people hitting the bars hard and being home. why would u stop now?
    [/quote]</p>

This is what I tell them. Right now we have our "feel good" summer music. But as you know Morehead is dark. I'm looking forward to playing some better stuff this winter.</p>

But I'm talking about our appearances at the "Ranch" in front of a freindly crowd.</p>

It looks like we will play at a local bar at some time this fall/winter. Supposedly our front man has an opportunity for us. Unfortunately, probably still for beer and food.</p>

[/quote]

are u guys a full cover band or do u mix in originals? Do you have a solid following?

Fall is the best time for bar music. People are back home from the summer and they spend money until xmas then they are tapped for a few months.

I use to try and pump shows out every weekend sept to mid dec
    [/quote]</p>

Well our leader thinks my music is too dark. I disagree. yes I have some bluesie songs or even a dark song or too. I guess "Already Dead" fits that bill. I'm hoping to get some original songs in the mix.</p>

Speaking of Already Dead.......</p>

http://www.reverbnation.com/yummytheunderdog</p>

[/quote]

well it is simple:

Cover bands get paid and only big time original bands get paid. Or if u set up a deal when there is a cover and you get a piece of who u bring to the bar.

If your going to be a cover band and want real money you have to find more listener friendly songs. Your singer is right.
    [/quote]</p>

Right now I really don't care about making money. I just want to play and get better. Playing with other musicians has help me improve a lot.</p>

Ultimately I want to market and sell my songs and be in a band that plays them once in a while.</p>[/quote]

ha its a young mans game pappy. You have to grind for a fan base to be able to do that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Hey Lando
    [/quote]
    I am getting pretty excited to meet Luigi.

+ Reply to Thread