+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

pleaseure doing business with ya' Lando !!

I think Best is gunna go off against the Bears this Monday too

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]<a class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabindex="-1" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:60}">
    </a>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?David Baas has officially been ruled out and Kevin Boothe will get the start at Center on Sunday vs. Seattle Seahawks #nyg #giants #baas #nyc</span></h6>

aka the fattest *** in the nfl.

[/quote]</p>

it looks like a garbage bag full of jello.............</p>[/quote]lmao. hes very oddly shaped

[quote user="shocknaweny"]pleaseure doing business with ya' Lando !![/quote]
    As always, I like to keep my *****es happy.

Now you need to get Bush....You will be mad you didn't give up Stewart if something happens to DMac

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have liked the college B'Ball team for a long time. They used to always make the dance but it's been a while. As long as they beat Duke at least once a year that is all that matters. Their football team has always sucked.
    [/quote]</p>

that's right, youre a Terrapins fans.</p>

for my work fantasy leagues(which is the majority of what i play in) I play under the monicker "Turtle" and multiple variations. This year I'm "Dark Turtle"....and I made my logo a picture of heath ledger as the joker hahaha no idea why...just seemed fitting...</p>[/quote]
    That is kind of weird. lol

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/draagonfliir/Random%20Stuff%20off%20the%20Web/jj_red****_gay.jpg[/img]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The view from our seats...

<span class="shig" id="freeShippingIcon"><span id="v4-11fres"></span></span><form name="ssFrm" action="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&amp;item=270738376619" target="ssFrmWin" method="post"></form><div class="ic-w300 ic-m" id="vv4-35_idiv"><center><span></span></center></div>
    [/quote]omg thats way up there.. im dizzy just looking at that pic.[/quote]Lando if you look all the way down and to the left besides getting vertigo, you will see me in 131.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have liked the college B'Ball team for a long time. They used to always make the dance but it's been a while. As long as they beat Duke at least once a year that is all that matters. Their football team has always sucked.
    [/quote]</p>

that's right, youre a Terrapins fans.</p>

for my work fantasy leagues(which is the majority of what i play in) I play under the monicker "Turtle" and multiple variations. This year I'm "Dark Turtle"....and I made my logo a picture of heath ledger as the joker hahaha no idea why...just seemed fitting...</p>[/quote]
    That is kind of weird. lol

[img]http://www.freewebs.com/draagonfliir/Random%20Stuff%20off%20the%20Web/jj_red****_gay.jpg[/img]
    [/quote]ha

Darrel speed Scott. As long as he protects the ball, I like this kid.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]pleaseure doing business with ya' Lando !![/quote]

Now you need to get Bush....You will be mad you didn't give up Stewart if something happens to DMac
    [/quote]

Yeah but there is talk right now that DeAngelo is gunna lose the starting job in Carolina and eventually teams are gunna load up on Steve Smith and they will have to run more....probably gunna need him during the bye weeks....but I am thrilled to have Jordy Nelson right now !!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The view from our seats...

<span class="shig" id="freeShippingIcon"><span id="v4-11fres"></span></span><form name="ssFrm" action="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&amp;item=270738376619" target="ssFrmWin" method="post"></form><div class="ic-w300 ic-m" id="vv4-35_idiv"><center><span></span></center></div>
    [/quote]omg thats way up there.. im dizzy just looking at that pic.[/quote]Lando if you look all the way down and to the left besides getting vertigo, you will see me in 131.
    [/quote]
    LMAO ok. I sent you another email. I will see your sweet *** before the game anyway. lol

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]pleaseure doing business with ya' Lando !![/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah but there is talk right now that DeAngelo is gunna lose the starting job in Carolina and eventually teams are gunna load up on Steve Smith and they will have to run more....probably gunna need him during the bye weeks....but I am thrilled to have Jordy Nelson right now !!![/quote]
    Buy low and sell high my friend. I hope he keeps it up for you. Well not really, your team is good. lol jk

+ Reply to Thread