+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

Our Running Game is terrible...what happened.

Defense is hit or miss each series....sometimes we are awesome sometimes we just suck.

overall I think we just fell to a trap game...I still think we are in good shape in our division.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

Defense is hit or miss each series....sometimes we are awesome sometimes we just suck.

overall I think we just fell to a trap game...I still think we are in good shape in our division.
    [/quote]I have to agree that we're ok in our division. Inconsistent is the word for our defense. When we dial it up we're awesome --and we can suck at the same time. We no longer have a run game-a bit over 60 yards against a defense that was giving 100 yds to previous teams. Most of AB's yards came in big bursts to the left side. The right side of the line is not getting it done or playcalls were not going that way based on matchups.

If cruz didn't slip and miss that step, we Win.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

the line is not dominateanymore

its starts with Snee. I've been saying this since preseason. He is having WAYYY too many letups, missed blocks.

Elis taking hits and our backs are gettin ghit in the backfield WAYYY too much

Its like we're back to square one of the same issues: OLine, Secondary, Special Teams
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]I have to agree that we're ok in our division. Inconsistent is the word for our defense. When we dial it up we're awesome --and we can suck at the same time. We no longer have a run game-a bit over 60 yards against a defense that was giving 100 yds to previous teams. Most of AB's yards came in big bursts to the left side. The right side of the line is not getting it done or playcalls were not going that way based on matchups.

[/quote]

I agree but I must point out one thing:

our defense without Osi - still can play at a top level.

our defense without Tuck - VERY ORDINARY

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

our defense without Osi - s<u>till can play at a top level.</u>

[/quote]this d hasnt been playing at a top level, but i agree i dont think we would skip a beat osi. jpp and tuck are both animals

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

its starts with Snee. I've been saying this since preseason. He is having WAYYY too many letups, missed blocks.

Its like we're back to square one of the same issues: OLine, Secondary, Special Teams
    [/quote]Square one stuff again, arggh. If Snee's concussion keeps him out vs. Buffalo-it will be interesting to see our run game.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

our defense without Osi - still can play at a top level.

[/quote]Good point-agreed. Is tuck probable for Sunday?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

[/quote]this d hasnt been playing at a top level, but i agree i dont think we would skip a beat osi. jpp and tuck are both animals
    [/quote]what the f is the deal with us going offsides on two occassions with a 1st and goal late in the game? Are you kidding me?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

[/quote]

the secondary maybe not, but the way the front 7 played vs Wash, StL, and Phi was GREAT.

We were stopping the run and hitting the QB. since we lost tuck there seems to be a significant drop off in play

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Cruz is awesome, and I'm not gonna really blame him for slipping there and then trying to pull out the catch.

[/quote]

[/quote]Square one stuff again, arggh. If Snee's concussion keeps him out vs. Buffalo-it will be interesting to see our run game.
    [/quote]

Baas needs to get back in. We need to build consistancy with our line and it has to start wtih center

+ Reply to Thread