+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]what the f is the deal with us going offsides on two occassions with a 1st and goal late in the game? Are you kidding me?
    [/quote]

thats another thing - penalties

[/quote]
    Another thing about that last play. Eli wanted the ball hiked but Boothe didn't hear him so we get a false start. I know Bradshaw was going to run it that play to keep the clock going but no. Penalty, Int. ****! We just keep killing ourselves. Same **** different day.
    [/quote]Yeah, then Boothe turns around to Eli like he was complaining or something.
    [/quote]
    Unreal, the 1 penalty killed us. I just can't believe HOW many chances we had to win that game. We should have lost 50-7. ****, that one game could have been our season.
    [/quote]Seriously , it could of been much worse. We needed that win so bad, next week is NOT good, then Miami and after that our schedule turns into a nightmare.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

morning all.....as for the game we had a chance to win at the end.....I guess I would have liked a time out there slow things a bit...and maybe a time out on the last Seahawks drive again to slow things down some..but hey what do I know...Too many turnovers and mistakes alone with some poor play....This weeks game should be a good one for you all wish I could be there you all have fun..</p>

</p>

ps what did I do Matt!?! </p>[/quote]Hey B!
    [/quote]Hey LT good win yesterday[/quote]Thanks-I can take absolutely no personal credit. I only win when someone else loses. lol.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]what the f is the deal with us going offsides on two occassions with a 1st and goal late in the game? Are you kidding me?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Another thing about that last play. Eli wanted the ball hiked but Boothe didn't hear him so we get a false start. I know Bradshaw was going to run it that play to keep the clock going but no. Penalty, Int. ****! We just keep killing ourselves. Same **** different day.
    [/quote]Yeah, then Boothe turns around to Eli like he was complaining or something.
    [/quote]
    Unreal, the 1 penalty killed us. I just can't believe HOW many chances we had to win that game. We should have lost 50-7. ****, that one game could have been our season.
    [/quote]Seriously , it could of been much worse. We needed that win so bad, next week is NOT good, then Miami and after that our schedule turns into a nightmare.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, the only game that looked somewhat easy out of our last 8 was @ San Fran and this is no gimme either. We had to have that game. Now we really have to have this Bills game.

They looked pretty good beating the Eagles....I sure hope we win!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i think Kiwi did with that cramp in his calf lol
    [/quote] HA yeah...well Idk this team seems up and down intensity wise the eagles game was great all around...but its like they have dropped off again into safe football...injuries also seems endless.....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]what the f is the deal with us going offsides on two occassions with a 1st and goal late in the game? Are you kidding me?
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    Yeah, the only game that looked somewhat easy out of our last 8 was @ San Fran and this is no gimme either. We had to have that game. Now we really have to have this Bills game.

They looked pretty good beating the Eagles....I sure hope we win!!!
    [/quote]I'm trying very hard to remain optimistic...they looked great vs the eagles at 5/0

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Can Darrel Scott Catch? I don't expect him to run for us, because our oline does not open holes anymore, but if we could use him in the flats for dumps and let the kid hit the turbo boost-maybe something could happen?
    [/quote]

yea I think he has decent hands
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][/quote]
    Very nice of you to bench Rodgers when you play me this week B. Thank you...

Personally, I think Tuck HAS to play this week. We have a bye next week so he can rest. He has his new special helmet and this is a must win for us. A rested Tuck won't matter if we are done...

<div class="report">

Mario Williams will have surgery on his torn pectoral this week, ending his season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It's a crippling blow to the Texans' improving
    defense. Williams was sometimes dominant in Wade Phillips' 3-4 scheme,
    racking up five sacks, 11 tackles and one forced fumble in five games.
    They'll now have to turn to the likes of Brooks Reed and Connor Barwin
    to generate quarterback pressure. Houston's fantasy defense gets knocked
    down a peg while Williams now heads into free agency with an injury
    flag.

BUMMER!
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Personally, I think Tuck HAS to play this week. We have a bye next week so he can rest. He has his new special helmet and this is a must win for us. A rested Tuck won't matter if we are done...
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sick of this entire team.</P>

I'm sick of the false starts on first and goal.</P>

I'm sick of wide open WR's in our secondary</P>

I'm sick of the turnovers</P>

I'm sick of making 3rd rate QB's look like superstars</P>

I'm sick of our team not showing up in front of their own fans</P>

I'm sick of this coaching staff.....every last one of them</P>

I'm sick of this generally disfunctional team. And in one word thats what this team is ......</P>

<FONT size=4>DISFUNCTIONAL!!!!</FONT></P>

This team is in decline because Mr. Mara didn't pull the trigger on TC two years ago. So I'm sick of him too.</P>

We might beat Miami. We might beat Washington and maybe Dallas once. I don't see much else.</P>

Look at SF with a young coach and a new attitude! We are the opposite. Old coach with a stale old attitude.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread