+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Had we won today this thread would be bangin. We are all too pissed.
    [/quote]</p>

Ifear its gunna get uglier in the next several weeks. This has the feel of the 03 season.</p>[/quote]
    You better not be a debbie downer next week. I don't want to have to hold you the whole game. We will beat Buffalo. They will miss a game tying FG wide right at the end.

<div class="report">

Giants RG Chris Snee (concussion) has been released from the hospital.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    As has LS Zak DeOssie (concussion). Snee has been
    "sent home to rest." The three-time Pro Bowler will likely miss his
    first game since 2004 when the Giants host the Bills this weekend. The
    Giants' running game could take a hit. Jim Cordle, signed off the
    practice squad just six days ago, is in line to start.

[:|]

We will need the Gunslinger this weekend. Vick got killed by the Buffalo blitz and they got their hands on lots of balls. Buffalo D will be a hot fantasy pick up this week unfortunately.
    </div>

All-Pro

I really don't have this dubious/ominous/angry feeling the rest of ya'll do, it's funny, I seem to be the opposite of you guys a lot, when you are all excited I'm worried, when you are all worried I'm excited.

I think Victor Cruz really showed that he can be something big, maybe even a better slot option then Steve Smith was for us in a year or two, I REALLY like out passing game....we just need to get a consistent running game (which we had before so it shouldn't be "that" difficult) and our Offense will be really powerful, our D is still very good compared to other D's around the league...we still have perhaps the best D-line in the NFL.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Had we won today this thread would be bangin. We are all too pissed.
    [/quote]id still be mad. we look like **** against ****ty teams.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"]I really don't have this dubious/ominous/angry feeling the rest of ya'll do, it's funny, I seem to be the opposite of you guys a lot, when you are all excited I'm worried, when you are all worried I'm excited.

I think Victor Cruz really showed that he can be something big, maybe even a better slot option then Steve Smith was for us in a year or two, I REALLY like out passing game....we just need to get a consistent running game (which we had before so it shouldn't be "that" difficult) and our Offense will be really powerful, our D is still very good compared to other D's around the league...we still have perhaps the best D-line in the NFL.
    [/quote] I'm actually not angry either there are some good things happening Cruz..the tight end playing well, ect...this team can win when they play mistake free football...I think the problem was the pink socks allbeit was for a good cause...

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]I really don't have this dubious/ominous/angry feeling the rest of ya'll do, it's funny, I seem to be the opposite of you guys a lot, when you are all excited I'm worried, when you are all worried I'm excited.

[/quote] I'm actually not angry either there are some good things happening Cruz..the tight end playing well, ect...this team can win when they play mistake free football...I think the problem was the pink socks allbeit was for a good cause...[/quote]

Good point about the TE, I'm gonna say this and people are gonna freak out, but it's true.

Ballard is already as good, and maybe even better then, Kevin Boss....He was brought in as a Blocker and has the fundamentals down in that respect...but he's also turned into quite a good receiver surprisingly.

“To me, if you don’t have an injury that needs surgery or is that
    severe, you need to be out there,” Pierce said. “And I don’t really know
    and I don’t want to question guys, but if you’re one of the leaders on
    the team – which Brandon Jacobs and Justin Tuck are – and you say, ‘You
    know what? The Seattle Seahawks, maybe we don’t need to play this game’
    and you miss out, that’s what’s going to bite you in the tail.”

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News got a response from Tuck.</p>

“Tell Antonio he knows my cell phone number if he has anything to say to me about how I play the game.”</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]67 and Sunny is the early forecast for Thee game.
    [/quote]
    Awesome! CAN'T WAIT![/quote]
    Did you get a parking pass? We are all meeting at a Wendys right by the stadium at 8 am. We are going in convoy style. You planning on being there that early? It's going to be a great day.
    [/quote]
    We are catching a shuttle or a taxi over there. Our hotel is less than a mile away. Hell yeah, I will be there that early. I haven't been up in this piece these past couple of days because I've been getting it in at work to ensure that my office runs smoothly in my absence[/quote]
    PM me your number. Then you can call and find out where we at. You going to bring food or anything or you want to just throw down some cash?
    [/quote]
    I'll just throw in some cash. I will get you soon enough. I'll just send you my number on fb or whatever
    Close or you hit the bricks

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</P>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</P>

What call was it?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK guys, I've been meaning to do this trivia question since the end of last year. Here it is.</P>

With all the ups and downs in the Giants season last year, ONE BAD REF'S CALL, without any doubt, cost the Giants a trip to the playoffs.</P>

What call was it?</P>

[/quote]</P>

not sure....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread