+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Tickets Bought, I'm sitting in Section 307 Row 13 seats 1&2
    [/quote]</p>

I forget where exactly my tickets are, but im pretty sure im like last row of the 300s or something probably. lol. awful.</p>[/quote]

I bought them online and printed them out at my work...It's kinda sketchy, I've never gone without the physical ticket stub, but I mean it from ticketmaster so it has to be good right? anyone use those type of tickets before? does it matter what type of print you print it on?

You guys made Morehead mad now. He is not a troll. He just views it different and somewhat refuses to see things another way.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Really? Talk football?</P>

I say that I'm happy with Eli because he's protecting the ball better and I'm called an Eli-hater for suggesting that he was not protecting the ball last year.</P>

Thats talking football? No...thats attacking Morehead for trying to "talk football".</P>

[/quote]

That's revisionist history if I ever heard it.

The conversation always starts with you ripping Eli for 25 Ints last season, then we defend him...because we truthfully believe (and have provided evidence in the form of new statistics and specific examples) that he deserves a break on many of those ints based on how they occurred, you then call us "Eli Lovers" and jump into your hate rhetoric.
    [/quote]

ya know..., maybe he isn't serious and he fooled me,

Maybe he is just daven'ing?
    [/quote]

I think it was Byron who recognized that and brought it up previously....classic "long troll" I seriously doubt it though...I don't believe Morehead has that type of dedication to trolling, I could be wrong though.
    [/quote]not me it BW...MH likes to instigate,provoke and stir the pot not saying that in a bad way. Zig zag man..figuring out when he is doing it is the trick or maybe not ...lol[/quote]

lol yea hes doing that now, but hes just doing it while keeping his views in front

btw big B, u still got time to come down. THEE GAME THIS WEEK
    [/quote]he has MAPD!!!....multiple agenda personality disorder.....jk</P>

I know Matt it would have to be the Train, I can't fly might run out of air up there...My wife had these dogs bred to close andthe other ones due this weekend she has to be here.... Sorry man its not looking good I really wanted to make it down...I'll miss not seeing you guys ...shold be a exciting game for ya andwe sweak out a win!!</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

I want Washington to beat those ****ing Iggles....I get sooooooooo much joy of them losing every week !</p>

</p>

Hey Lando why did u trade Best ..... he was great last night !</p>[/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

or we could have beat Philly one of the two games...we should have.
    [/quote]

yea i don't even get why everybody always singles out the Titans

They were 5-2 to start the season
    [/quote]</p>

They would have started 4-3 if not for the left handed throw into triple coverage in the end zone.</p>

Who ya gunna blame for that.</p>

Last year Eli had a horrible season. terrible ball protection.</p>

This year his decisions have been much better. he had a bad break with Cruz. His play has been much better.</p>[/quote]

if i were u i'd keep ignoring my longer response to you because it does kind of beat up every point u make...

like i've said before, he makes the same decisions: same bad form, same throwing into coverage, same bad placements that you've always killed him for. The difference is that the receivers are finally making plays and not tipping balls up in the air

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.
    [/quote]

i'll admit im in the minority of that, but i still don't kill him for that

he was trying to make a play under pressure. If he got it there with some more zip hes a ****in genious and gets deep throated by all of NY.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

They would have started 4-3 if not for the left handed throw into triple coverage in the end zone.</p>

Who ya gunna blame for that.</p>

Last year Eli had a horrible season. terrible ball protection.</p>

This year his decisions have been much better. he had a bad break with Cruz. His play has been much better.</p>[/quote]

That one was clearly on Eli, but I think it's absolutely crazy to say Eli had a "terrible" year last year...I thought it was above average for QB's in general...terrible would put him at 25th maybe worse as far as QB's go, last year...even if you want to believe all the ints were his fault, take into account the yards and the TD's and I still have him in the top 12ish....take away the ints that weren't his fault...he's definitely top ten material...that's far from terrible imho.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.
    [/quote]

Yea im still not on board with that game somehow still being a worse loss than the second eagles game

the comedy of errors resulted in one of the worst losses a teams ever taken in NFL history

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yea im still not on board with that game somehow still being a worse loss than the second eagles game

the comedy of errors resulted in one of the worst losses a teams ever taken in NFL history

Just remember,

We are not having this conversation in person. lol

Chances of that not happenining. 1 in a 1,000,000,000

+ Reply to Thread