+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

or we could have beat Philly one of the two games...we should have.
    [/quote]

yea i don't even get why everybody always singles out the Titans

They were 5-2 to start the season
    [/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.
    [/quote]

i'll admit im in the minority of that, but i still don't kill him for that

he was trying to make a play under pressure. If he got it there with some more zip hes a ****in genious and gets deep throated by all of NY.
    [/quote]</p>

When you're response to every bad decision is that "he was just trying to make a play" then there is no need to argue with you. </p>

You are the only Giants fan on earth who thinks that was an acceptable decision. Let ask all the other Eli Cultists if they think that was a good play. You are alone Matt. Alone on this earth.</p>

This is why we shant be discussing Eli at dinner.</p>

[/quote]

whatever its fine i'll at least admit im in the minority. It was back breaking and killer and ultimately decided the game - but again I would rather my QB try to make a play if he thinks he can

BUT regardless theres no way you should feel like the TITANS game was a bigger upset for this team than Philly 2. If your going to compare the two back to back, Philly two hsould of been won WAY more than the Titans game
    [/quote]</p>

Who said anything about the Philly game?</p>[/quote]

thats what this whole debate is over

about how the Tenn game really cost us the playoffs and then others view that if u believe that u should be smacked. There was no bigger let down game last season, quite possibly ever, than the Philly 2 game. That and that alone is why we are not in the playoffs and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. THEN to add in the fact that we came back vs GB and **** the bed?

no way man
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]**** it....I'm throwing deep....[/quote]
    LMAO!!!

Post that in here.
    [/quote]</P>

Is that Berrian? I think heís triple-covered. You know what? **** it. Iím throwing it downfield. </P>

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ***gots. Iím ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I canít, I bet Iíll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.</P>

Whatís that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. Thatís gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You canít just expect wins to come to you. You canít massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? Youíre a *****. This ainít John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexyís got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.</P>

Okay, Iím throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.</P>

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasnít one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. Iím gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? Iím gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.</P>

This is Rex Grossman weíre talking about here. Weíre talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. Iím not just a gunslinger. Iím a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe Iíll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then Iím gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all itís worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. Thatís how we do things in the sexy business.</P>

Tell me youíre not turned on right now. I am</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey u coming out to eat on sat?[/quote]

I'm not sure at the moment, it depends on the girl, I think we might end up doing something else the night before, we will see, if I do go where are you guys gonna be again?
    [/quote]

its looking like Steves

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"]

Common argument style of MMB.</p>

Bring up something completely irrelevant to the conversation.</p>[/quote]

ROFL this is so true, I used to just sa y"Irrelevant" to him, but I think that used to piss him off a lot so I've started to entertain his side plots...although sometimes it gets hard to keep track off....especially when I'm not particular on one side or the other lol.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</p>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    The left handed pick in the endzone stands out. It was a comedy of errors. We **** the bed. Kind of like the Seattle game.
    [/quote]

he was trying to make a play under pressure. If he got it there with some more zip hes a ****in genious and gets deep throated by all of NY.
    [/quote]</p>

When you're response to every bad decision is that "he was just trying to make a play" then there is no need to argue with you. </p>

You are the only Giants fan on earth who thinks that was an acceptable decision. Let ask all the other Eli Cultists if they think that was a good play. You are alone Matt. Alone on this earth.</p>

This is why we shant be discussing Eli at dinner.</p>

[/quote]

whatever its fine i'll at least admit im in the minority. It was back breaking and killer and ultimately decided the game - but again I would rather my QB try to make a play if he thinks he can

BUT regardless theres no way you should feel like the TITANS game was a bigger upset for this team than Philly 2. If your going to compare the two back to back, Philly two hsould of been won WAY more than the Titans game
    [/quote]</p>

Who said anything about the Philly game?</p>

[/quote]</p>

common argument style of MMB: Maintain the point at hand of what started all of this

thanks for chiming in the middle of the argument and throwing ur two cents in, but try and follow along with what we are actually tlaking about

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lawl"]

ROFL this is so true, I used to just sa y"Irrelevant" to him, but I think that used to piss him off a lot so I've started to entertain his side plots...although sometimes it gets hard to keep track off....especially when I'm not particular on one side or the other lol.
    [/quote]

lol i hate to break it to all of you

this whole debate is over me and dezz talking about how him saying he blames the Titans as the biggest reason we didn't make the playoffs last year

Here's a typical post by a good Giants fan:</P>

Eli played OK on Sunday and it sucks that bad breaks and tipped ballshad to determine the result of the game.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Now here' the same post, when viewed through the twisted, skewed prism ofthe classicEli Cultists:</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>Eli</FONT> played OK on Sunday and it <FONT size=6>sucks</FONT> that bad breaks and tipped <FONT size=6>balls</FONT> had to determine the result of the game.</P>

</P>

</P>

They see only what they want to see.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lawl"][/quote]
    You playing Fantasy Football or what *****!? lol We don't take kindly to leaving players playing that you KNOW are going to be out for a while. Take the time....Even though you would not have won. You can still come back. It's early. Don't give up lil grasshopper. Daven has not even won yet. Had he not traded away half his good players he may have....

yea daven would say the what Dr. K was charged wtih a irrelevent as to why he wouldnt' be given the death penalty

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Every team controls their own destiny.</P>

The problem was that we had to win one more game than we would have if they had gotten the call right. But yes, we could have gone 16-0.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

When you're response to every bad decision is that "he was just trying to make a play" then there is no need to argue with you. </P>

You are the only Giants fan on earth who thinks that was an acceptable decision. Let ask all the other Eli Cultists if they think that was a good play. You are alone Matt. Alone on this earth.</P>

This is why we shant be discussing Eli at dinner.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Who said anything about the Philly game?</P>

[/quote]

thats what this whole debate is over

about how the Tenn game really cost us the playoffs and then others view that if u believe that u should be smacked. There was no bigger let down game last season, quite possibly ever, than the Philly 2 game. That and that alone is why we are not in the playoffs and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs. THEN to add in the fact that we came back vs GB and **** the bed?

no way man
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe but I was commenting on whoever said that Tenn started 5-2.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread