+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]a perfect example of this is the red sox. had the won. if they win at least 5 out of those 10 games they lost at the beginning of the season, they make the playoffs. to say ohh its april, oh its september, the game doesnt mean as much is ridiculous.
    [/quote]

<u>again thats stupid.</u> They could of taken care of business and had it in their own hands when it was down the wire - they didn't

theres a million what ifs that could of happened in both scenerios. Bottom line they knowing had their destiny in their own hands, like the Giants did, and didn't capitalize
    [/quote] how is it stupid? if they win those games, and the season plays out the way it did, even with the huge meltdown at the end, THEY STILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. yes or no? (dont you dare pull a mh and not answer!)thus proving all games are important.
    i know what youre saying, a game late in the season to get in the playoffs is bigger than the titan game or any other game, BUT if the giants won any one of those games it doesnt have to be a "MUST" win. like you said we control our own destiny
    [/quote]

its stupid because u assume the season would of went on the same exact way after that game...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea daven would say the what Dr. K was charged wtih a irrelevent as to why he wouldnt' be given the death penalty

[/quote]

It was irrelevant to the conversation, we weren't talking about one particular case, we talking about the difference between second degree and first degree murder at the time.

Premeditation is the "key" difference as it is on the books, both CA and Dr.K committed murders in which there was clearly Premeditation (well based on the assumption on your part that CA is guilty even though she was found innocent) Thus they should both be dealt with in the same fashion.

the fact that Dr.K. got away with Second Degree because of the unusual nature of his particular case is irrelevant when talking about the system "overall"
    [/quote]

lol see what i mean. You say it was irrelevent

BUT the truth of the matter is that YOU brought DR K up by saying the death penalty was ridiculous because a murder is a murder and theres no difference between them and that Dr.K should of got the chair becuase he committed murder. BUT the fact that there is murder in the first and murder in the second clearly is tthe defining factor.

The point where u go off on a tangent is that we have no clue clue what Casey Anthony would of been charged found guilty that they probably woiuldn't of gone easy on her at all. And had they not found it an accidental death she would have gotten murder 1

And THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN MUDER 1 and MURDER 2..

thats essentially what u went on debating for days and all of my counter points were irrelevent because they just pointed out how everything u said made no sense
    [/quote]
    Here we go again
    [/quote]</p>

I've never read on word of this debate. Whats it all about?</p>[/quote]

long story short - Daven sees no difference in murder 1 or murder 2 when it comes to punishment

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]long story short - Daven sees no difference in murder 1 or murder 2 when it comes to punishment[/quote]

ROFL that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'll do it too (and mines actually closer to the truth)

Long story short, MMB believes people should live or die completely based upon what he thinks happened from watching TV.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Torrain for Santana Moss.[/quote]
    He can't because Plax sucks, he just won't allow himself to realize it yet. If Plax was everything he dreamed of then he would let Santana go.

Well that and the fact Torrain was a waiver wire pickup for a high draft pick. Hightower is the man there. His shoulder was hurt. They are going to have a field day on the Eagles.

Edit:

The Redskins have yet to announce whether Hightower (shoulder) or Ryan
    Torain will be the starting running back for Sunday's game against the
    Eagles, according to the team's official Twitter page.

Guess Hightower is not the man...lol

Morehead, quit hoggin all the RB's. lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] I firmly believe with the circumstance it would of been murder one.[/quote]

Why do you believe this, that's what I'm trying to get it, because to me, it seems like you believe it because you are angry at what you "think" she did, you can't sentence someone to the Chair because you "THINK" the did something terrible....you need proof and it didn't exist!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] You came back with this crazy argument about how theres no way to differentiate who should get the charir and u mentioned Dr.K situation. [/quote]

I try to walk you through the leaps in logic you make, because you do it all the time, hoping you will notice it...but you never do, and sometimes that takes us down weird roads I will not deny that...but my friend I will never give up on you

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And I agree. But i have a friend that works at NJ state prison who does security there. [/quote]

I guarantee you, you don't have any stories that would surprise me, my best friend in high schools parents were both correctional officers, not to mention this guy I used to bowl with was also the same..I've heard plenty of stories...but wait WTF are we even talking about, what does this have to do with the legal system...and whether the Death Penalty should be applied or not...oh wait it doesn't you are pulling a Meyer! I should have seen it coming.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Again for ur debate u want withhold the fact that u think theres a good chance CA would of gotten something else besides murder 1. I disagree. Murder 1 and Murder 2 are similiar to the ways that manslaugher is similiar. The difference? Murder one u can be put to death in some states or get life, manslaughter u can get 6 months[/quote]

I provided the definition of Murder 1 vs Murder 2 for you on multiple occasions...The key difference is PREMEDITATION...something which both Dr.K and (supposedly) CA clearly had done.

So you can't have it both ways, by your own thought process those guilty of Murder 1 should get the death penalty, but since both Dr.K. and CA fit within the guild lines of Murder 1 (I know Dr.k. got down to murder 2 but the result of that one case is irrelevant) then both equally deserved the chair...by your logic...which is shoddy at best anyhow)

[/quote]

if she had been found guilty, it would of been of MURDERING a TWO YEAR OLD

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...+degree+murder

the fact that it was a minor, a baby. Would of typically made it murder one..

Your logic in this case is border line ******ed. You actually tried arguing the case against Dr. K against me like I was the jury and u were trying to pin murder 1 on him. There is no leaps. The fact that it was a child as the victim wasn't making me emotional, it was making me factual. Thats absolute grounds murder 1. Its no where near as debatable as an assisted suicide.

Okay and my point about the death penalty was to not be ignorant about it, but actually take out the trash of the world. YOu made it seem that iwas just saying kill everybody and thats not the case. BUT i do believe that some people have lost their right to live for certain actions

Premeditation is NOT the only factor in deciding murder in the first.

And you are WRONG in saying that Dr. K killed those people. You obviously don't know the story at all so you generalized and have been arguing incorrect points. Just curious if you ask to borrow my car and drive it off a cliff, do I get charged wtih murder?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Morehead, quit hoggin all the RB's. lol
    [/quote]</P>

I'm looking to dump one.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I've never read on word of this debate. Whats it all about?[/quote]

It started with Matt claiming that Casey Anthony clearly deserved the Death Penalty

Besides the obvious fact that she was proven innocent there are a multitude of issues that would need to be figured out and decided upon before anyone could come to that conclusion...is kinda what I'm trying to show Matt.. but he's stuck on his emotional hatred of the women...(which while I understand can not be the basis behind the sentencing of a criminal)
    [/quote]

lol this is why I get annoyed with u because you really are ignorant and you don't read AT ALL

I was actually on YOUR side. We were both debating Dezz about him going nuts with this. He said something that she should be put to death regardless. ANd we both said no, she was found innocent in our court of law. I then said HAD she been found guilty she would of deserved the death penalty.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]long story short - Daven sees no difference in murder 1 or murder 2 when it comes to punishment[/quote]

ROFL that couldn't be further from the truth.

I'll do it too (and mines actually closer to the truth)

Long story short, MMB believes people should live or die completely based upon what he thinks happened from watching TV.
    [/quote]

even longer story short - daven has no idea what my argument was and is mixing me up with dezz even though half the day we were arguing aguing against him together...

hes completely lost it and thats why I stopped responding to his points a long time ago and now he is even altering them.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The Redskins have yet to announce whether Hightower (shoulder) or Ryan
    Torain will be the starting running back for Sunday's game against the
    Eagles, according to the team's official Twitter page.

Guess Hightower is not the man...lol
    [/quote]

Tell me everyone else saw me make this bet with Matt last week...man I called this so early.

+ Reply to Thread