+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]are the lions a legit threat to the packers?
    [/quote]

i don't think anybody can

THey have a great front 7 but I don't think they have the secondary to play
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]
    PM

So this is new, nooner has been only on Friday's for as long as I can remember. Now it looks like they added Tuesday. Not sure how I feel about that, once a week was enough.

<a href="http://www.americancurvesmag.com/galleries/beach-bods/">http://www.americancurvesmag.com/galleries/beach-bods/
    </a>

All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

yes it does. If they were able to say that Casey Anthony was the person who caused the death of Caylee - the other things they brought forth to the trial would of been able to bring it to murder one... there was enough circumstantial to convince the jury

and I am not more a lawyer than you are
    [/quote]

No Matt, it doesn't make sense, if the circumstantial evidence is such that she wasn't even convicted, if the evidence was such that she was found innocent, then had she miraculously been found guilty (by a corrupt jury I could only imagine who decided like you are to convict someone of a crime without the evidence required to do so) there is no way in hell the judge would have allowed the Death Penalty (even if it was allowed in the state) ....unless the judge was also corrupt.

pretty much you are asking for the jury and the judge to decide to say...**** the system..we hate this *****...Death Penalty.

that's what your saying...whether you know it or not.

And if you want, I can bring three lawyers into this conversation, 2 of my best friends from Highschool have passed the Bar, one is currently practicing, plus another guy I drink with at a bar 2-3 times a week happens to be a Lawyer as well, none of the specialize in criminal law...but I'm sure they can ask other lawyers that do in the circles they run.

[quote user="dezzzR"]are the lions a legit threat to the packers?
    [/quote]
    No, as cliche as it is, the only team that can beat the Packers is the Packers. They look better than last year. I feel bad for the Rams. How do you even get pumped up for that game?

It would be awesome if the Lions and the Packers played on Thanksgiving and were both undefeated.

All-Pro

LT ...pm

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

yes it does. If they were able to say that Casey Anthony was the person who caused the death of Caylee - the other things they brought forth to the trial would of been able to bring it to murder one... there was enough circumstantial to convince the jury

and I am not more a lawyer than you are
    [/quote]

No Matt, it doesn't make sense, if the circumstantial evidence is such that she wasn't even convicted, if the evidence was such that she was found innocent, then had she miraculously been found guilty (by a corrupt jury I could only imagine who decided like you are to convict someone of a crime without the evidence required to do so) there is no way in hell the judge would have allowed the Death Penalty (even if it was allowed in the state) ....unless the judge was also corrupt.

pretty much you are asking for the jury and the judge to decide to say...**** the system..we hate this *****...Death Penalty.

that's what your saying...whether you know it or not.

And if you want, I can bring three lawyers into this conversation, 2 of my best friends from Highschool have passed the Bar, one is currently practicing, plus another guy I drink with at a bar 2-3 times a week happens to be a Lawyer as well, none of the specialize in criminal law...but I'm sure they can ask other lawyers that do in the circles they run.
    [/quote]

again had they had evidence that it was her that disposed the body it would of been enough with the other things they brought forth in the trial to get her murder one.

Its not a stretch at all.

All-Pro

again one is one person killing themselves and the other is somebody taking somebody else's life without their consent

It can be considered murder, as high as murder two. I spent a half day looking for assisted suicide cases that were found murder 1. I haven't been able to. Murder 2 is as high of a charge that assisted suicide could get
    [/quote]

you are contradicting yourself right here, you said it can't be considered murder, but then say it can be considered murder 2.

I will agree that it is difficult to find a murder 1 case on assisted suicide, but I don't see how that has anything to do with what we are talking about.

the only reason I brought Dr.K. up was to show that even though his crime fits the description of Murder 1, he only got Murder 2.

<font color="#0000FF">Murder 1 = In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing
    that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed
    after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.</font>

Dr.K's Murders (and they were murders if he was convicted of Murder 2 which he was) are all 3 of those things, they were unlawful, they were willful AND they were premeditated.

All-Pro

again had they had evidence that it was her that disposed the body it would of been enough with the other things they brought forth in the trial to get her murder one.

Its not a stretch at all.
    [/quote]

It's not a stretch, it's just plain wrong.

I will say, even if they had video of her disposing the body, even with all the circumstantial evidence that is HIGHLY unlikely that she would have gotten Murder 1, and even if she did I would say there there is less then a 1% chance she would have gotten the death Penalty (is the Death Penalty even allowed in that state?)

It is likely they would have went with the accidental theory that Morehead brought up earlier...which means at worst with the evidence provided (including this magic video tape of her disposing the body) I think it's almost a sure thing she would have ended up with manslaughter.....because of the supposed accidental nature of the death.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    again one is one person killing themselves and the other is somebody taking somebody else's life without their consent

It can be considered murder, as high as murder two. I spent a half day looking for assisted suicide cases that were found murder 1. I haven't been able to. Murder 2 is as high of a charge that assisted suicide could get
    [/quote]

you are contradicting yourself right here, you said it can't be considered murder, but then say it can be considered murder 2.

I will agree that it is difficult to find a murder 1 case on assisted suicide, but I don't see how that has anything to do with what we are talking about.

the only reason I brought Dr.K. up was to show that even though his crime fits the description of Murder 1, he only got Murder 2.

<font color="#0000ff">Murder 1 = In most states, first-degree murder is defined as an unlawful killing
    that is both willful and premeditated, meaning that it was committed
    after planning or "lying in wait" for the victim.</font>

Dr.K's Murders (and they were murders if he was convicted of Murder 2 which he was) are all 3 of those things, they were unlawful, they were willful AND they were premeditated.
    [/quote]

Because bottom line if they could of proved she dumped the body, with the lies she told about making up some house keeper, her denial of DUMPING the body, the testimony of her car smelling of death (from her parents), the way she acted while the baby was missing, the way the baby was found - ur crazy to think they wouldn't of got murder one on her...

It doesn't fit the description of murder 1 - seeing as how he DIDNT KILL ANYBODY. Murder 2 is actually the max sentence given for assisted suicide. In some states its not even considered a crime. You say he got off easy, but he actually got charged wtih the worst charge he could have. He just got the shortest sentence

+ Reply to Thread