+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

again had they had evidence that it was her that disposed the body it would of been enough with the other things they brought forth in the trial to get her murder one.

Its not a stretch at all.
    [/quote]

It's not a stretch, it's just plain wrong.

I will say, even if they had video of her disposing the body, even with all the circumstantial evidence that is HIGHLY unlikely that she would have gotten Murder 1, and even if she did I would say there there is less then a 1% chance she would have gotten the death Penalty (is the Death Penalty even allowed in that state?)

It is likely they would have went with the accidental theory that Morehead brought up earlier...which means at worst with the evidence provided (including this magic video tape of her disposing the body) I think it's almost a sure thing she would have ended up with manslaughter.....because of the supposed accidental nature of the death.
    [/quote]

no way... all the lies she would of been caught in? Murder 1 would of been guaranteed

Florida is a death penalty state and we weren't debating whether she would have gotten it or not. I suggest that she should have. It was a personal opinion. And its not emotional:

<font color="#0000ff"><span class="hw">first degree murder</span> n. although it varies from
    state to state, it is generally a killing which is deliberate and
    premeditated (planned, after lying in wait, by poison or as part of a
    scheme), in conjunction with felonies such as rape, burglary, arson,
    involving multiple deaths, </font><font color="#0000ff" size="6">the killing of certain types of people (such
    as a child, a police officer, a prison guard, a fellow prisoner)</font><font color="#0000ff">, or
    with certain weapons, particularly a gun. The specific criteria for
    first degree murder are established by statute in each state and by the
    United States Code in federal prosecutions. It is distinguished from
    second degree murder in which premeditation is usually absent, and from
    manslaughter which lacks premeditation and suggests that at most there
    was intent to harm rather than to kill. (See: murder, second degree murder, manslaughter, felony murder doctrine)</font>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

This sucks, will you 2 shut the **** up please!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This sucks, will you 2 shut the **** up please!!!
    [/quote]lmao

[/quote]</P>

Or we will do to you what you are arguing about. And NO JURY WOULD CONVICT US.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Or we will do to you what you are arguing about. And NO JURY WOULD CONVICT US.</p>[/quote]

im gonna poison your soy sauce on sat
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

eating fast food releases the same chemicals when you take heroine......

Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Because bottom line if they could of proved she dumped the body, with the lies she told about making up some house keeper, her denial of DUMPING the body, the testimony of her car smelling of death (from her parents), the way she acted while the baby was missing, the way the baby was found - ur crazy to think they wouldn't of got murder one on her...[/quote]

Proving she dumped the body and that she lied about it, does not prove it wasn't an accidental death that she tried to cover up, I think you have a very limited knowledge of the legal system....proving someone lies does not equal proving they committed a murder....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]It doesn't fit the description of murder 1 - seeing as how he DIDNT KILL ANYBODY. Murder 2 is actually the max sentence given for assisted suicide. In some states its not even considered a crime. You say he got off easy, but he actually got charged wtih the worst charge he could have. He just got the shortest sentence
    [/quote]

If he didn't kill anyone then how did he get murder 2?
    The sentencing is different in each state, I believe the harsher penalties end up being something like 60-80 Years in jail...people convicted of murder one get less the that a times.

The only state that recognizes Assisted Suicide as something other then Murder/Manslaughter is Oregon, they have a specific law that deals with it.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]
    This game is HUGE. He has to play. He at least needs to try and if he can't then he can't.

He knows it and every Giants fan knows it.

I think we will see alot of no huddle from the Bills as well.

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.

+ Reply to Thread