+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This sucks, will you 2 shut the **** up please!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Or we will do to you what you are arguing about. And NO JURY WOULD CONVICT US.</p>[/quote]

im gonna poison your soy sauce on sat
    [/quote]
    Poor some sugar on me

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]This sucks, will you 2 shut the **** up please!!!
    [/quote]lmao[/quote]
    I am going to miss you buttercup. Hopefully before I die you will go to the stadium when I'm there.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]<font color="#FF0000">im 100% confident fewell will think of something...........................</font>

i miss the dominate defense of 08[:'(]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

no way... all the lies she would of been caught in? Murder 1 would of been guaranteed

Florida is a death penalty state and we weren't debating whether she would have gotten it or not. I suggest that she should have. It was a personal opinion. And its not emotional:

<font color="#0000ff"><span class="hw">first degree murder</span> n. although it varies from
    state to state, it is generally a killing which is deliberate and
    premeditated (planned, after lying in wait, by poison or as part of a
    scheme), in conjunction with felonies such as rape, burglary, arson,
    involving multiple deaths, </font><font size="6" color="#0000ff">the killing of certain types of people (such
    as a child, a police officer, a prison guard, a fellow prisoner)</font><font color="#0000ff">, or
    with certain weapons, particularly a gun. The specific criteria for
    first degree murder are established by statute in each state and by the
    United States Code in federal prosecutions. It is distinguished from
    second degree murder in which premeditation is usually absent, and from
    manslaughter which lacks premeditation and suggests that at most there
    was intent to harm rather than to kill. (See: murder, second degree murder, manslaughter, felony murder doctrine)</font>
    [/quote]

You can prove that she's never told the truth in her entire life Matt...the point is proving that she "lied" doesn't prove that she "killed" they are unrelated.

And yes while the part you've bolded above does make a difference you forgot to mention you still have to...

#1) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant.
    #2) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant <font size="4">(Deliberately)</font>
    #3) Prove that the murder committed by the defendant was <font size="4">(Premeditated)</font>

Until you can prove those 3 things, the fact that it was a little girl, a Cop a Prison guard or anyone else is not relevant....it does not matter...until AFTER you prove those first 3 points Matt.

It's gotta fit EVERYTHING not just one or two pieces.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.
    [/quote]</P>

I saw.</P>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</P>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]
    This game is HUGE. He has to play. He at least needs to try and if he can't then he can't.

He knows it and every Giants fan knows it.

I think we will see alot of no huddle from the Bills as well.
    [/quote]I'm torn with Tuck playing, I know we need him, but I want him to be solid for second part of our season. The no - huddle= No worries for NYG. They practiced for Seattle's no-huddle last week and look how well we responded?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]This sucks, will you 2 shut the **** up please!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Or we will do to you what you are arguing about. And NO JURY WOULD CONVICT US.</p>[/quote]

im gonna poison your soy sauce on sat
    [/quote]
    Poor some sugar on me
    [/quote]1 armed def leppard

I still don't know who everyone is in our league...Cheddar Bob=who? besides the guy from M&amp;M movie.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.
    [/quote]</p>

I saw.</p>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</p>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</p>[/quote]
    You have Decker!

You are hard to trade with MH, try Pats. He has a couple good WR's on the bench and you do have Ridley.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I still don't know who everyone is in our league...Cheddar Bob=who? besides the guy from M&amp;M movie.
    [/quote]</P>

Cheddar Bob's is Lawl. G's up is Sharieff.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread