+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You are going against Colt McCoy this weekend. lol

Just thought I would put some pep in your morning.
    [/quote]</P>

I saw.</P>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</P>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</P>

[/quote]

i have no problem making a deal with you, but a #3 RB for a #1 WR ain't happening
    [/quote]</P>

You are rationalizing about Hightower. He stinks and Shanny is figuring that out.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Without Justin Tuck in the line up...if we play like we did last Sunday, What is our plan to stop Fred Jackson this weekend?
    [/quote]
    This game is HUGE. He has to play. He at least needs to try and if he can't then he can't.

He knows it and every Giants fan knows it.

I think we will see alot of no huddle from the Bills as well.
    [/quote]

Necks are nothign to **** with. Im not buying his hamstring is more of the issue than the neck.

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">I'd rather lose a game</font> than possibly lose Tuck forever like via Antonio Pierce style
    [/quote]
    <font size="6">NOT THIS GAME!!!!</font> lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I saw.</p>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</p>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</p>

[/quote]

i have no problem making a deal with you, but a #3 RB for a #1 WR ain't happening
    [/quote]</p>

You are rationalizing about Hightower. He stinks and Shanny is figuring that out.</p>[/quote]

well if u were half the man daven was, which would be about a quarter of urself now - u would put ur money where ur mouth is

either way, offer me a real back and u might have urself a deal
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Which week in our league does playoff's start?
    [/quote]
    14-16.

1 and 2 get a bye week 14.

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

and so on...
    [/quote]Interesting....so in week #16 if a team that has things wrapped up with their standings, sit's their starters it's an issue if you have their player(s). Has this ever proven to be an issue in the past?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Brandon Jacobs (knee) will not practice Wednesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jacobs hasn't played or practiced since October
    2. With the Giants' bye looming in Week 7, it's very possible he'll
    just target a Week 8 return. Ahmad Bradshaw is looking at another 20
    touches this week against a Bills defense that is giving up an
    astounding 5.5 yards per carry so far this season.
    </div>[/quote]i hope we see scott. im sick of ware.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]</p>

I never understood the Vick trade. Stafford is awesome in FF.</p>[/quote]
    I picked up Nate Washington off waivers when Britt went down. I honestly didn't even want/need him but I knew someone would. Matt Ryan was my 5th pick ( which could have been Welker but I chose Ryan ) and he is playing like ****. Sharick was not happy with Vick and I said what about Matty Ice? He liked it and had Hasselbeck to pair with Washington. He was a 1st round pick. It's a no brainer. As great as Stafford has been Vick is only a few points behind him and much more explosive. He would have more points if the Giants didn't kill him.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Which week in our league does playoff's start?
    [/quote]
    14-16.

1 and 2 get a bye week 14.

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

and so on...
    [/quote]Interesting....so in week #16 if a team that has things wrapped up with their standings, sit's their starters it's an issue if you have their player(s). Has this ever proven to be an issue in the past?
    [/quote]

yep

thats why we have the finals week 16 and not week 17, so we can avoid that happening for the championship as much as possible

Because even teams that have things wrapped up, typically are the teams that get the byes so they won't want to sit their players week 16, 17, and then get a bye. Typically everybody is still playing week 16
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]proving somebody lies destroys their credibility to the jury. IF you have a person up there charged for murder whose already lied about accusing somebody else of kidnapping the baby AND lied about having anything to do with it and then dumping the body - that would go a LOOONG way in the eyes of the jury.[/quote]

#1) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant.
    #2) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant <font size="4">(Deliberately)</font>
    #3) Prove that the murder committed by the defendant was <font size="4">(Premeditated)</font>

Without those 3 things being met, it doesn't matter how much she lies, a Jury of her peers can not (in good faith) convict of Murder 1, and even if it does (by making the WRONG Ruling) the Judge would give a reduced sentence...because he would understand that the Jury made the incorrect decision...unless he...was also corrupt.

Proving that she lied means NOTHING unless you can also prove those three things.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And thats not true at all. Per your own website that you posted when this whole argument happened there ewre many states that had all different rulings on it. [/quote]

here...whats not true?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]CERTAIN people do. I agree. I'm not saying ALL murder 1s should get the death penalty. I think it is a case by case basis (like i've said about 40 times already). BUT, I do think anybody that gets convicted of killing a minor should be put to death. Thats a personal belief, like i've said. You can say thats illogical all you want, but to me (and MANY MANY other people) it makes complete sense
    [/quote]

I'm not saying it's illogical because I disagree with you Matt... I'm saying it because your thought is incomplete.....the legal system is WAY too complicated to just say, murder child = chair..

you view is FAR too simplistic.

But back to the Casey Anthony case....you must PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt these three things.

#1) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant.

#2) Prove that the Murder was committed by the defendant <font size="4">(Deliberately)</font>

#3) Prove that the murder committed by the defendant was <font size="4">(Premeditated)

Do that FIRST...AFTER that...then you can say she would have been convicted of Murder 1...and I will agree with that.

THEN you get to talk about sentencing, and the fact that she lied...and did not seem remorseful in the least would give her an extended sentence...perhaps even the Death Penalty...but before you can even TALK about sentencing you MUST prove the crime is worthy of such a strict sentence.

you haven't proven that Casey Anthony even committed a murder AT ALL...and I'm tell let you make up evidence....make something up that proves the above 3 points to be true...THEN we can talk about sentencing.
    </font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

According to John Dennis of WEEI in Boston, Theo Epstein has a five-year, $15 million contract in place to leave the Red Sox for a job with the Cubs.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The deal is expected to be finalized by the end of this week following negotiations with the Red Sox for compensation. The Cubs haven't yet settled on a title for Epstein, but he will reportedly have more power than he had in Boston, where he served as general manager. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

We'll take Matt Garza and call it a day.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I saw.</p>

He's going against Johhny Knox and Mike Thomas. My team is getting ugly.</p>

I do have some matchup advantages though. I still need a WR and no one want to trade me one.</p>

[/quote]
    You have Decker!

You are hard to trade with MH, try Pats. He has a couple good WR's on the bench and you do have Ridley.

[/quote]</p>

Decker is doomed because of the Tebow thing. What the hell happened to Orton. He forgot how to play this year and he was so good last year.</p>

McGahee looks like a genius draft pick though. And Torrain is going to replace Hightower no matter what Matt says.</p>

[/quote]
    Ever since the Broncos started 6-0 they have fallen apart. I don't get it either. McGahee was a great pick. Especially in Fox's style. Tebow in there will hurt him though I believe. At least until he proves he can beat them. Good luck this weekend. I hope you lose however for the sake of my team. lol

I am going to get taken out beat down and scarred by Byron
    [/quote]</p>

Byron's team reminds me of your team a couple years ago. Almost unbeatable.</p>

Almost!!!</p>[/quote]
    The scary thing is before the season started I offered him Jennings for Roddy White but he said No. Thaaaaaaank God. lol He has weaknesses, anything can happen one week. Just have to make the dance.

Rodgers should have been the 1st pick in every draft. lol Daven was thinking about it.

+ Reply to Thread