+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    Romo and ________ for Stafford
    [/quote]

more like Stafford and _____ for Romo
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Which week in our league does playoff's start?
    [/quote]
    14-16.

1 and 2 get a bye week 14.

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

and so on...
    [/quote]Interesting....so in week #16 if a team that has things wrapped up with their standings, sit's their starters it's an issue if you have their player(s). Has this ever proven to be an issue in the past?
    [/quote]
    Week 16 is the Finals. Usually most teams are still playing but yes. It has been a huge issue before. That is why most leagues don't do anything week 17 because alot of starters are sitting if their teams made the playoffs. It happened to me the first year we did this. I had Peyton and was in the final. He sat that day and so did Reggie Wayne. I lost by not much to Shock. It was also the game we lost to Carolina at home when Jon Stewart when ape **** on our D. I will hate that guy forever for that. I should be going for my 3 Peat.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Brandon Jacobs (knee) will not practice Wednesday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Jacobs hasn't played or practiced since October
    2. With the Giants' bye looming in Week 7, it's very possible he'll
    just target a Week 8 return. Ahmad Bradshaw is looking at another 20
    touches this week against a Bills defense that is giving up an
    astounding 5.5 yards per carry so far this season.
    </div>[/quote]i hope we see scott. im sick of ware.
    [/quote]
    Fear the Turtle

[quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
    You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

more like Stafford and _____ for Romo
    [/quote]id say theyre pretty even for the most part.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Truth is that most cases ARE solved by circumstantial evidence.[/quote]

No Matt...actually you couldn't be further from the truth with that comment, I am disappointed.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] Had they been able to prove she dumped the body it would of been more than enough grouped with everything else. We'll never know[/quote]

I could (or I could have my friends) find a case similar, that set some precedent that shows proving that the defendant dumped the body does not neccisarily mean that the defendant committed the murder...and you would be back to square one..but I'm not wasting my...or their time because it's common sense

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] and I posted that about the kids because u called me emotional for suggesting that anybody that kills a minor should get teh chair. Its not emotional. I posted that because obviously the system also views the murdering of children makes a regular murder much worse. <span class="hw"></span>
    [/quote]

you came to that conclusion because of the outcome of one case, it's an overly simplistic suggestion...that stems from a emotional reaction from ONE court case...
    [/quote]

I shouldn't of said most

ALOT are though, how bout the Scott Peterson case for one?

No again, its not. It has nothing to do with emotion. I am a firm believer in death penalty and if u would of asked me this same quesiton before Casey Anthony ever killed her kid, I would o said the same thing. Thats you assuming things and making an *** out of yourself

<div class="report">

Giants C David Baas (burner) is tentatively expected to return for Sunday's game against the Bills.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Baas' return is good news for Ahmad Bradshaw.
    Backup Kevin Boothe was a downgrade as the G-Men struggled to open holes
    against the Seahawks last week.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]If you had picked Rice I would have taken him.[/quote]
    You said earlier this year you would have taken Charles fibber. Still kicking myself for that one. I was going to pick Rice for weeks and talked myself out of it at the last second. But CJ has his FB back, his blocking TE back. A bye week to practice and 3 straight home games. He has to start soon right?
    [/quote]

i actually just traded VJack &amp; Starks 4 CJ &amp; Julio in one ofd my leagues

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the whole debate was theoretical[/quote]

Exactly, so come up with some "theoretical" piece of evidence that would have proven those three points...when you do that, then we can talk about what she "would have" been sentenced to, but I'm letting you do that, and the best you could come up with so far was that "had they found evidence of her disposing of the body" well I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, that even had they had that evidence she would not have gotten murder 1 and thus would not have gotten the death penalty.....because there still would have been nothing to prove any of those three mandatory points I outlined above.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]If they found her guilty after she denied having anything to do with it they would of prosecuted her to the fullest extent of the law. I agree that she should of been innocent because they DIDNT prove the case. BUT like i said u keep hopping back and forth to what actually happened and our theoretical scenerio.[/quote]

In order for her to have been proven guilty (in the theoretical situation) there needed to be more evidence...SO MAKE SOMETHING UP....at the moment you are asking me...in a theoretical situation...to determine a sentence for someone who is innocent...until you show me the peice of evidence that makes her guilty I can not come up with a sentence.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]This is why I say u flip flop[/quote]

because you don't understand how a theoretical argument works I flipflop?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Thats my view point that drove u mad. [/quote]

None of your points drove me made...they rarely do, because generally there is nothing to support them....I get mad (and more at myself then anyone else) when I'm proven wrong....since you rarely have any proof about anything you say you can't make me mad.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Anyone interested in Stafford?
    [/quote]

me
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

No no. He thinks Freeman is a top FF QB.</p>[/quote]
    He is at the top.....of the bottom half. lol

+ Reply to Thread