+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

This is the latest rage for kid's video games...Skylanders Spyro's Adventures. My kid is out of his mind over this thing. It's not even in stores yet and it's all I hear about.

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Weather for Sunday...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="vbgA" height="30" align="center" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Day[/b]</td>
    <td class="vbgA" height="30" align="center" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Night[/b]</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" bgcolor="#f6f1d4" valign="top">

<div id="todayblock">
    <table style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
    Mostly Sunny</td>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">High
    <b style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">66F[/b]

Precip
    0%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 11 mph </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">58%</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">UV Index:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">4 Moderate</td></tr></tbody></table></div>
    <table style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" height="20">
    </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunrise:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">7:09 AM ET</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. High:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">64F</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record High:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">87F (1956)</td></tr></tbody></table>
    </td>
    <td align="center" bgcolor="#ecf0fc" valign="top">

<table style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
    Partly Cloudy</td>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">Overnight Low
    <b style="FONT-SIZE: 18px">56F[/b]

Precip
    10%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 6 mph </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">71%</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td></tr></tbody></table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" height="20"></td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunset:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">6:15 PM ET</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. Low:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">42F</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record Low:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">31F (1978)</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

I packed some shorts that's for sure</p>

[/quote]Last week it was 84 degrees when we left the stadium.
    [/quote]</p>

Damn, that's a sauna for this time of year over there. </p>[/quote]Last week, Friday thru Monday-Tues was downright balmy over here. It's long gone now.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is the latest rage for kid's video games...Skylanders Spyro's Adventures. My kid is out of his mind over this thing. It's not even in stores yet and it's all I hear about.

[/quote]</P>

Speaking of video games. Two games I am definitely getting are Uncharted 3 and the new Batman game coming out on Tuesday</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Longtime Redskins beat writer David Elfin believes the Redskins' feature back job is Ryan Torain's "to take and run with."</p></div>
    <div class="impact">We suspect the same thing. "Ryan had a heck of a game (against the Rams). Any time a guy is averaging seven yards a carry, youre sure going to give him an opportunity to show us what he can do," coach Mike Shanahan said. Tim Hightower is averaging 3.5 yards per carry on the season and has a nicked up shoulder. He's likely ticketed for a third-down role against the Eagles Sunday. </div>

[/quote]

lol like i said my bet is still on the table for anybody else who wants to take it
    [/quote]</p>

Oh the little lies we tell to ourselves........</p>

[/quote]
    I know you don't bet MH but you can't make statement like that unless you are ready to pony up.

Unless you are just trying to get under his skin and of course we know you would never do that.
    [/quote]</p>

Why not? This is America.</p>

[/quote]
    Well of course you can in the literal sense. But it has to be taken with a grain of salt if you are not prepared to back it up. It's kind of like Mayweather and Manny. Floyd talks all that **** but he won't fight.
    [/quote]</p>

What is this preoccupation you guys have with having to put money on everything? I work too hard for my money to bet it on future results that I can't control.</p>

Lets just argue about it and call each other names like mature men do.</p>[/quote]
    You know the saying, "Put your money where your mouth is." You care to argue about the results and argue why you think you are right but at the end of the day if their is nothing gained or lost then why even argue about it in the first place? It makes it fun...

That last part was funny.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][/quote]
    Charisma Carpenter -- who played hot cheerleader Cordelia Chase in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" -- tells TMZ, she narrowly avoided serious injury this week ... after a maniac driver smashed into her car ... then fled the scene.

Don't worry Pizz, she is ok. []
    [/quote]</p>

ha! i forgot about her....she was skanky! but hott obviously.</p>

listen, my buffy fandom started, and ended with Sarah Michelle Gellar! That's it!!! And she has kind fallen off the face of the planet, so...leave me my childhood!! =(</p>[/quote]

denial is an ugly thing

I hear your into the Twilight saga now to get ur fix
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Longtime Redskins beat writer David Elfin believes the Redskins' feature back job is Ryan Torain's "to take and run with."</p></div>
    <div class="impact">We suspect the same thing. "Ryan had a heck of a game (against the Rams). Any time a guy is averaging seven yards a carry, youre sure going to give him an opportunity to show us what he can do," coach Mike Shanahan said. Tim Hightower is averaging 3.5 yards per carry on the season and has a nicked up shoulder. He's likely ticketed for a third-down role against the Eagles Sunday. </div>

[/quote]

lol like i said my bet is still on the table for anybody else who wants to take it
    [/quote]</p>

Oh the little lies we tell to ourselves........</p>[/quote]
    I know you don't bet MH but you can't make statement like that unless you are ready to pony up.

Unless you are just trying to get under his skin and of course we know you would never do that.
    [/quote]

its actually quite cowardly - im willing to put fantasy entry fee on it

[/quote]
    That Hightower gets more carries than Torrain from here on out (no injuries)?
    [/quote]

well if u want the injuries clause in that i want it after this week because Hightower is already said to be limited this week cuz of his shoulder

but yea

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Oh the little lies we tell to ourselves........</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Why not? This is America.</p>[/quote]

I regret only making it 25$ I want to make it more but it's already agreed upon, I called this sooo early.
    [/quote]

(last week after Torrain's big game) lol

On Monday, Peter King wrote that Vick's team, the Philadelphia Eagles were sloppy and dumb, and then for some reason, tweeted the exact same thing, but harsher and without context.

Vick replied in an interview...."Dumb
    and sloppy? I don't even have a comment on that. Unless you played this
    game, I don't even think you can make comments like that."

LOL, notice he didn't disagree.

+ Reply to Thread