+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="ny06"]

Phil Simms was a <u>great</u> Giant.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]yes he was but his throws were questionable at times.....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"]Well I am about to go get ready for my flight out of San Diego at 1230. See ya guys tomorrow.[/quote]

haha only gonna be me and blondie tom. Pappy doesn't believe in coming out and partying, lando isn't coming until sat, and LT and pizz live too far away
    [/quote]</P>

What are you blaming me for? I'm not coming till Saturday.</P>

</P>

And Dez....I'd drop Eli like a friggin sack of dirt.</P>

Eli is the kind of guy who guys like Phil would beat lunch money out of.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<FONT size=4>"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</P>

</P>

Guess he failed....or at least owes Jim Fassel an apology..</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"]Well I am about to go get ready for my flight out of San Diego at 1230. See ya guys tomorrow.[/quote]

haha only gonna be me and blondie tom. Pappy doesn't believe in coming out and partying, lando isn't coming until sat, and LT and pizz live too far away
    [/quote]</p>

What are you blaming me for? I'm not coming till Saturday.</p>

</p>

And Dez....I'd drop Eli like a friggin sack of dirt.</p>

Eli is the kind of guy who guys like Phil would beat lunch money out of.</p>[/quote]hes got height, reach and at least 30 years on you

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

What are you blaming me for? I'm not coming till Saturday.</P>

</P>

And Dez....I'd drop Eli like a friggin sack of dirt.</P>

Eli is the kind of guy who guys like Phil would beat lunch money out of.</P>

[/quote]hes got height, reach and at least 30 years on you

[/quote]</P>

He only has 23 years on me. And he falls down walking to the bathroom.</P>

<font size="4">"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</font></p>

<font size="4"></font></p>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</p>

</p>

Guess he failed....or at <u>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</u>..</p>

</p>[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <u>I BELIEVE</u>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Eli is the kind of guy who guys like Phil would beat lunch money out of.</p>

[/quote]hes got height, reach and at least 30 years on you

[/quote]</p>

He only has 23 years on me. And he falls down walking to the bathroom.</p>[/quote]lol only? im sure you fell plenty of times walking to the bathroom to during your trip to cali

<FONT size=4>"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</P>

</P>

Guess he failed....or at <U>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</U>..</P>

</P>

[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <U>I BELIEVE</U>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.
    [/quote]</P>

Nonsense. If you remember the press conference he suggested that he could prevent injuries that Fassel was unable to.</P>

The Giants have been one of, if not THE most injury prone team since 2004.</P>

TC was blowing smoke or maybe he thought he had a pipeline directly to God to prevent injuries.</P>

Instead of MetLife stadium they should have named it ACL Field.</P>

All-Pro

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

</P>

Guess he failed....or at <U>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</U>..</P>

</P>

[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <U>I BELIEVE</U>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.
    [/quote]</P>

Well lets see here.</P>

If the injuries are a mental thing that he feels he needs to correct, then it means the injuries from before were only considered injuries because the players under the previous staff weren't mentally tough enough.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Eli is the kind of guy who guys like Phil would beat lunch money out of.</p>[/quote]Remember NO Eli talk.

+ Reply to Thread