+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Question: Are we going to beat the Buffalo Bills?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

haha i've had nights like those

you go to "JUST HIT A FEW" and all of a sudden u have a good time, people u know are there, your having a good time, then shots start, and last thing u know the lights are on and their calling last call and your wondering if u should driv ehome lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]Immediately reminded me of Daven....

[/quote]I can't wait to finally meet Mr. AB is faster than Brandon Jacobs. haha

Fox cameras caught Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw barking at tackle Will Beatty during last week’s game.</p>

“What are you doing, Will?!” Bradshaw yells via Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger at one point.</p>

“Don’t yell at me!” Beatty replies.</p>

Soon after that, Bradshaw says, “Crazy! I’m tired of this [stuff]!”</p>

This is pretty normal in-game chatter, and it just shows Bradshaw is a
    passionate player. But it’s clear the frustration has lingered some.
    Garafolo reports that Bradshaw was irate after the game at the
    playcalling and his offensive line teammates.</p>

Asked this week about Fred Jackson’s success in Buffalo, Bradshaw responded, “You know what?They open up holes for him, man.”</p>

Bradshaw said Thursday that he was just trying to fire up his offensive line during the game. Beatty says he likes the passion.</p>

“It’s just Ahmad being Ahmad,” he said.</p>

Bradshaw is expected to carry the load this week with Brandon Jacobs looking likely to miss another game. And he hopes to get a better effort from his teammates.</p>

“I believe in my line and they get better every week. Hopefully this week, they’re 10 times better,” Bradshaw said.</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Question: Are we going to beat the Buffalo Bills?
    [/quote]No Comment.

With the trade deadline only four days away, and with an
    eleventh-hour deal or two typically being made, speculation has arisen
    that the Colts could send elsewhere one or two of their disgruntled
    free-agents-to-be: receiver Reggie Wayne (pictured) and defensive end Robert Mathis.</p>

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star traces the spitballing
    to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, who apparently said that the Colts should
    trade Wayne to the Bills and Mathis to the Jets. That idea has quickly
    become rumor, even though at this point there’s no reason to believe
    either deal could happen.</p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

you go to "JUST HIT A FEW" and all of a sudden u have a good time, people u know are there, your having a good time, then shots start, and last thing u know the lights are on and their calling last call and your wondering if u should driv ehome lol
    [/quote]Yes Sir, I know it well, just busting JP's. Once that feel good switch get's tripped , it is definitely downhill from there.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

With the trade deadline only four days away, and with an
    eleventh-hour deal or two typically being made, speculation has arisen
    that the Colts could send elsewhere one or two of their disgruntled
    free-agents-to-be: receiver Reggie Wayne (pictured) and defensive end Robert Mathis.</p>

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star traces the spitballing
    to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, who apparently said that the Colts should
    trade Wayne to the Bills and Mathis to the Jets. That idea has quickly
    become rumor, even though at this point there’s no reason to believe
    either deal could happen.</p>[/quote]

Wayne was just disgruntled about KErry Collins throwing, he got what he wanted

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

exactly...
    my best friend plays in this bar sponsored kickball league thing, and the bar is the one I hate (but it's the biggest place in poughkeepsie, sadly)...so i told her I would go to her game...but of course I fall asleep after work, so i tell her I'll go to the bar. was not happy about it really. but then I got there, and the kickball people get half off beer. so im drinking 2 dollar pints, and i'm basically pounding them. buddy buys me some jameson, and that pretty much sealed my fate for the evening. lol
    good time though actually....girl I'm interested in hang out with that crowd....she makes me want to go against everything I stand for...and by that i mean "dippingmy pen in the company ink" if ya catch my drift. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]Yes Sir, I know it well, just busting JP's. Once that feel good switch get's tripped , it is definitely downhill from there.
    [/quote]

haha yea its the running joke with my dad, uncle, and cousin

lets go get a "quick beer"

it always ends up in an all-day drinking affair

+ Reply to Thread