+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

haha i've had nights like those

you go to "JUST HIT A FEW" and all of a sudden u have a good time, people u know are there, your having a good time, then shots start, and last thing u know the lights are on and their calling last call and your wondering if u should driv ehome lol
    [/quote]</p>

exactly...
    my best friend plays in this bar sponsored kickball league thing, and the bar is the one I hate (but it's the biggest place in poughkeepsie, sadly)...so i told her I would go to her game...but of course I fall asleep after work, so i tell her I'll go to the bar. was not happy about it really. but then I got there, and the kickball people get half off beer. so im drinking 2 dollar pints, and i'm basically pounding them. buddy buys me some jameson, and that pretty much sealed my fate for the evening. lol
    good time though actually....girl I'm interested in hang out with that crowd....she makes me want to go against everything I stand for...and by that i mean "dippingmy pen in the company ink" if ya catch my drift. lol</p>[/quote]

haha ****ting and eating where u sleep

it always ends well
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

you go to "JUST HIT A FEW" and all of a sudden u have a good time, people u know are there, your having a good time, then shots start, and last thing u know the lights are on and their calling last call and your wondering if u should driv ehome lol
    [/quote]</p>

exactly...
    my best friend plays in this bar sponsored kickball league thing, and the bar is the one I hate (but it's the biggest place in poughkeepsie, sadly)...so i told her I would go to her game...but of course I fall asleep after work, so i tell her I'll go to the bar. was not happy about it really. but then I got there, and the kickball people get half off beer. so im drinking 2 dollar pints, and i'm basically pounding them. buddy buys me some jameson, and that pretty much sealed my fate for the evening. lol
    good time though actually....girl I'm interested in hang out with that crowd....she makes me want to go against everything I stand for...and by that i mean <u>"dippingmy pen in the company ink"</u> if ya catch my drift. lol</p>[/quote]Could not be more cliche, but that's the jist of it. Hopefully she ends up with the gizz of it. lmao.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]Yes Sir, I know it well, just busting JP's. Once that feel good switch get's tripped , it is definitely downhill from there.
    [/quote]

haha yea its the running joke with my dad, uncle, and cousin

lets go get a "quick beer"

it always ends up in an all-day drinking affair
    [/quote]Your Dad's a cool guy...pls tell him I said hello.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

[/quote]Yes Sir, I know it well, just busting JP's. Once that feel good switch get's tripped , it is definitely downhill from there.
    [/quote]

haha yea its the running joke with my dad, uncle, and cousin

lets go get a "quick beer"

it always ends up in an all-day drinking affair
    [/quote]Your Dad's a cool guy...pls tell him I said hello.
    [/quote]

haha thanks i def will

so for thee game this is who to expect at the tailgate, let e know if im forgetting anybody:

Me, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, LT +1, Daven +1, Pizz +1, Kase +3, Sharick +1

am i missing anybody?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so for thee game this is who to expect at the tailgate, let e know if im forgetting anybody:

am i missing anybody?
    [/quote]16 Total Head Count--that's a Bash!

and also this is the menu:

Kase's POtatao and Cheese salad, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, shrimp, blondies potatos, cupcakes, chips, taco dip

and then byob, plus all breads, utensils, coal and condiments

anybody have any other suggestions?

Remind its BYOB... figure it'll be like $10 a person worst case. I'm going shopping on Sat

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

exactly...
    good time though actually....girl I'm interested in hang out with that crowd....she makes me want to go against everything I stand for...and by that i mean <u>"dippingmy pen in the company ink"</u> if ya catch my drift. lol</p>[/quote]Could not be more cliche, but that's the jist of it. Hopefully she ends up with the <font color="#0000FF">PIZZ</font> of it. lmao.
    [/quote]
    Fixed that for ya.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so for thee game this is who to expect at the tailgate, let e know if im forgetting anybody:

am i missing anybody?
    [/quote]16 Total Head Count--that's a Bash!
    [/quote]

typically we have some stragglers as well

Pappy - we may need u to bring ur grill u mentioned before. We'll know today. Kase may be bringing a huge real grill for the festivities, if his boss lets him borrow the van. He'll know today. But just as a backup would u be able to bring a grill?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/stor..._lnk2%7C104312

ouuuuffffff.............lol he knocked his tooth out with a mouth piece in....

+ Reply to Thread