+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"] Anyways, for those who give a ****, i did make here safely at about 2 am. been doing the tourist thing all damn day. ready for some giants football[/quote]
    You know I do G. lol We are going to kill some Bills. It's gonna be good to see you.

P.S. Please beat Matt this week in Fantasy, thank you...
    [/quote]

i'll beat him down for ya. gonna be good seeing you too. i have this 9-11 memorial thing at 5 and i am going to modell's at 3 to meet melo.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][/quote]
    PM

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]no more steriods to pick up the slack.
    [/quote]
    This is seriously sooooooooo played out...
    [/quote]but so damn true...lol
    [/quote]</p>

Please don't make me list again the numerous Yankees who are "known steroid users".</p>

[/quote]</p>

Sure, and I'll list the Red Sox players who were linked to steroids. </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't give a **** about steroids since half the league was on it. But you guys talk like its a rare thing and<u> your team's hands are clean</u>. And thats rediculous.</p>

Its hypocrisy at its worst.</p>[/quote]cleaner than yours. tino, boggs, williams, strawberry? which one of our hitters during the 90s was roiding besides a subpar chuck knobloch ?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

With the trade deadline only four days away, and with an eleventh-hour deal or two typically being made, speculation has arisen that the Colts could send elsewhere one or two of their disgruntled free-agents-to-be: receiver Reggie Wayne (pictured) and defensive end Robert Mathis.</P>

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star traces the spitballing to ESPNís Adam Schefter, who apparently said that the Colts should trade Wayne to the Bills and Mathis to the Jets. That idea has quickly become rumor, even though at this point thereís no reason to believe either deal could happen.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Peyton Manning would not like it if he got back and no Reggie Wayne...</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]no more steriods to pick up the slack.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Please don't make me list again the numerous Yankees who are "known steroid users".</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sure, and I'll list the Red Sox players who were linked to steroids. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't give a **** about steroids since half the league was on it. But you guys talk like its a rare thing and your team's hands are clean. And thats rediculous.</P>

Its hypocrisy at its worst.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I woulden't give a **** about steroids either if my 2 best players were on them. </P>

And you are correct, half the league was on them. But you are wrong about stating Yankee fans are saying there team has always been clean. I may be mistaken but you were the one who said Manny and Ortiz never did steroids. </P>

And I am sure Beckett and Lester were drinking O'Doul's during games. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="dezzzR"]the giants defense is one big, loose gash....
    [/quote]
    Same thing that's between your legs

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

With the trade deadline only four days away, and with an eleventh-hour deal or two typically being made, speculation has arisen that the Colts could send elsewhere one or two of their disgruntled free-agents-to-be: receiver Reggie Wayne (pictured) and defensive end Robert Mathis.</p>

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star traces the spitballing to ESPNís Adam Schefter, who apparently said that the Colts should trade Wayne to the Bills and Mathis to the Jets. That idea has quickly become rumor, even though at this point thereís no reason to believe either deal could happen.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Peyton Manning would not like it if he got back and no Reggie Wayne...</p>[/quote]
    For sure. Any QB for that matter. lol

How ya doin you bum?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Please don't make me list again the numerous Yankees who are "known steroid users".</p>[/quote]
    beckett just spilled his locker room beer laughing at this. anyways, for those who give a ****, i did make here safely at about 2 am. been doing the tourist thing all damn day. ready for some giants football[/quote]

alrite man we're grabbing food at Park Tavern at like 730 and our train is at 1.*

However u get tehre just ask to be taken to the Park Tavern in East Rutherford* right by the train station.

come whenever
    [/quote]

nice. i will hit you up when i am on my over there. this memorial thing wont take forever.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Question: Are we going to beat the Buffalo Bills?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

without Tuck and Snee I have to say probably not....but hey ...I never thought we would beat the Cowboys in the 2008 Playoffs either...</P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Please don't make me list again the numerous Yankees who are "known steroid users".</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sure, and I'll list the Red Sox players who were linked to steroids. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't give a **** about steroids since half the league was on it. But you guys talk like its a rare thing and your team's hands are clean. And thats rediculous.</P>

Its hypocrisy at its worst.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I woulden't give a **** about steroids either if my 2 best players were on them. </P>

And you are correct, half the league was on them. But you are wrong about stating Yankee fans are saying there team has always been clean. I may be mistaken but you were the one who said Manny and Ortiz never did steroids. </P>

And I am sure Beckett and Lester were drinking O'Doul's during games. </P>

[/quote]</P>

So what do we know. All we know is that Manny tested positive, 2 years after leaving the Sox, while with the Dodgers. We also know that there is one report that Ortiz was one of the (I believe 168) who tested positive in 2003. He denies that this is true since the league informed every player who tested positive.</P>

Now lets look at the Yankees. We had Rodgers Clemens lying to Congress about it with his trainer testifying to Congress that he started giving him steroids when he was in Toronto and NY. Including the championship season in 2000. ( Don't forget he sucked his last 4 seasons in Boston with a record of 40-39 in his last 4 seasons) We know that Jason Giambi <U>admitted</U> to taking steroids in Oakland. We know that ARod<U> admitted</U> taking steroids in Texas. We also know that Gary Sheffield took steroids.</P>

And with 168 testing positive in 2003, how many do you think were Yankees? 5 or 10 maybe.</P>

So your point is what?</P>

And if a golden boy like Andy Pettitte admitted it, how do we know Derek Jeter or Mariano didn't use either?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread