+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Magic Johnson just had to go there, didn't he?</P>

Asked during an appearance at the University at Albany for the accomplishment he is most proud of, Johnson bypassed his three NBA Most Valuable Player awards and five championships.</P>

Johnson said he was most proud of his work in the community and organizing scholarships for students, one of whom was in the audience. After all, many players win rings and trophies without ever contributing to society.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>"There will always be guys who win championships," Johnson said, "except LeBron."</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4><FONT color=#000000 size=5>LMAO!!!</FONT>
    </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

LLLLMMMMAAAAOOOOO</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

The human body contains receptors specifically designed for the intake of cannabinoi*ds.

now you know.

[quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
    [/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

[/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.
    [/quote]</P>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>[/quote]

actually he would have made more though because he got his guaranteed dough form philly lol

works out for everyone

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>

[/quote]

actually he would have made more though because he got his guaranteed dough form philly lol

works out for everyone
    [/quote]</P>

word, i just mean less of a contract NOW.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</P>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</p>[/quote]

have I ever told you that I think your an ELITE poster?

+ Reply to Thread