+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]
    Better to be lucky than good as they say...

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****
    [/quote]

**** man, really bout Jennings? I saw him grab it but then he came back and caught that bomb

Any news on Stafford?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
    [/quote]
    It's all I watch anymore. That channel is a god send. I'm really not sure how people live without it.
    [/quote]

na no way i can watch that when Giants are playing

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's Pat Yasinskas does not believe the Bucs will sign free agent RB Tiki Barber.[/quote]

lolz

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
    [/quote]
    It's all I watch anymore. That channel is a god send. I'm really not sure how people live without it.
    [/quote]

na no way i can watch that when Giants are playing
    [/quote]
    Oh hell no, me either. If the game isn't on TV I have to go to my dads or the bar but when I'm at home it's all I watch. Plus on Direct TV they have a channel called game mix. It shows all 8 games at once and you can move the box around to a different game and it will play the sound on whatever game you choose. Pretty cool to.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

[/quote]

**** man, really bout Jennings? I saw him grab it but then he came back and caught that bomb

Any news on Stafford?
    [/quote]
    I think Jennings will be fine, plus they have a bye this week. Byron might actually lose once. lol

No news on Stafford yet. They said it was his knee and ankle. Hopefully we hear something by the end of the day but they usually don't say **** until Wed. Unless it's really bad.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]HAPPY 8K

on two side notes:

A) Nice rack, but not the best pose for a chick with no *** for the nooner

B) new boards won't be here til off season. They don't want trisk something going wrong and crashing during the season
    [/quote]I was trying to be hopeful for Hightower lol-

Odd pose for the nooner...I'd check her gallery, but she doesn't do it for me. Nice hair, rack and face-yes.

New boards in the off season?? Huh, what types of challenges are they encountering with the new board software?

Darren McFadden left in the first quarter with a sprained foot and didn’t return. No word on the severity of this injury as of late Sunday night, but McFadden’s Week 8 bye comes at an ideal time. Michael Bush (17 rush, 99 yds) is the clear beneficiary if Run DMC is unable to go coming out of the bye.

Matthew Stafford suffered knee and ankle injuries late, and had a “noticeable limp” in the locker room
    after Sunday’s loss to the Falcons, according to MLive.com. Stafford
    says he was going to attempt to return to the game if the Lions had
    gotten the ball back, but he never got that chance. Meanwhile,
    ProFootballTalk.com reports that Stafford is headed for an MRI on
    Monday, which should clarify his outlook. Shaun Hill immediately becomes a viable start in fantasy leagues if Stafford ends up missing time.

Beanie Wells (12 rush, 42 yds) left with a sprained right knee and didn’t return.
    Sometimes injuries that are initially called knee sprains end up being
    something worse, but we won’t know Beanie’s outlook until he undergoes
    an MRI (and yes, the right knee is the one that was surgically repaired
    prior to last season).

Tim Hightower (17 rush, 88 yds) suffered a potentially serious knee injury,
    with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that the Redskins “strongly
    believe” that he tore his ACL (we’ll know for sure after an MRI on
    Monday). Ryan Torain
    was an afterthought on Sunday (2 rush, -5 yds), but he appears likely
    to get another chance at the lead back role now. And given Mike
    Shanahan’s dastardly backfield whims (not to mention Torain’s injury
    history), Roy Helu should be stashed away in most formats.

Willis McGahee (18 rush, 76 yds) fractured his hand in Sunday’s comeback win over the Dolphins. No word as of Sunday night how much time McGahee might miss.

Speaking of fractured hands, Santana Moss broke a bone in his left hand in Sunday’s loss to Carolina, with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that he’s likely to miss 3-4 weeks. Jabar Gaffney (4 rec, 68 yds) and Fred Davis (6 rec, 80 yds, TD) both stand to benefit.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

[/quote]
    [/quote]Lando--W***z up buddie? No talk since thee game. How'd your travel back to the west go? I'm sure you must of been happy to return to all those wives.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]

[/quote]

Any news on Stafford?
    [/quote]
    I think Jennings will be fine, plus they have a bye this week. Byron might actually lose once. lol

No news on Stafford yet. They said it was his knee and ankle. Hopefully we hear something by the end of the day but they usually don't say **** until Wed. Unless it's really bad.
    [/quote]

uhg my team can't afford Stafford out. That will be the official death of that one team

All-Pro

Sucks to suck children.

+ Reply to Thread